White girl violates somali guys

I'm from the UK and honestly, apart from forehead/ugly jokes, which aren't even common anymore, Somali boys do not get bullied.

In real life no one is brave enough to go up to a Somali guy and say that.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Trust me no one dares violate round here. We are highly respected and are known for stuff we shouldn’t be proud of. Anywhere I go in the uk I get nothing but respect

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I'm from the UK and honestly, apart from forehead/ugly jokes, which aren't even common anymore, Somali boys do not get bullied.

In real life no one is brave enough to go up to a Somali guy and say that.
Real shit, never seen that happen in real life, just easy targets online.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
is funny how somali guys arent retaliating much to this cadaan girl who said some of the worst most humiliating things But if this was a maadow/mixed race you guys would slander and call her monkey ape slave just gets to show how hurt you guys really are :mjcry:

LOOOOOOOOOL

Sis, young Somali boys are known to roam around in packs of 10 and doing things they really shouldn't be doing. They have now surpassed madow people when it comes to their delinquent behaviour (side note: not all obviously). So really and truly, aint nobody attempting to bully them. Some of them are dangerous.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Sis, young Somali boys are known to roam around in packs of 10 and doing things they really shouldn't be doing. They have now surpassed madow people when it comes to their delinquent behaviour (side note: not all obviously). So really and truly, aint nobody attempting to bully them. Some of them are dangerous.

Most are dangerous ain’t shit road men or ain’t shit up to no good niggas. Somali youth in uk are responsible for lots of gun/knife crime and murders. Plenty of Somalis are doing 20plus years in jail for basically lacag, bootings multiple dippings and list goes on. Some Somali’s are filthy rich of that fraud trap money and countless of them are in and out of xabsi. Madows are intimidated by Somalis in the uk as we are bullies in most cases

A high percentage of Somali youth are career criminals they aren’t victims make lacag and get it cracking if its

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don’t even get how this is insulting at all. It’s Ramadan why corn anyone.
I don't agree with insults myself since is ramadan but I'm showing you that somali guys were really hurt by this insult she wasn't bad looking at all kinda pretty if she was maadow they would insult and call her racist names even if it's ramadan

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i agree have you heard of the Woolwich somali boys they were feared and even used to steal shoes.. I think is just an online thing to bully us but in reality it's diff

How are you guys gonna allow yourselves to get treated like you have enough privilege where people can make fun of you without repercussion, but without any of the actual privilege that comes with it? Would she make fun of the way a Jamaican person looks? Definitely not. But yet they view you both as nigge*s Huh
giphy.gif

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I don't agree with insults myself since is ramadan but I'm showing you that somali guys were really hurt by this insult she wasn't bad looking at all kinda pretty if she was maadow they would insult and call her racist names even if it's ramadan
I can clearly tell young kamal sold her dreams skeeted and left.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
i agree have you heard of the Woolwich somali boys they were feared and even used to steal shoes.. I think is just an online thing to bully us but in reality it's diff
That’s in the old days now they’re like that in every hood in England where Somalis live.

Real problem

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ok wow that’s an ugly accent I was wrong about UK accents. Bismillah the way she said “like”.
upload_2019-5-16_8-20-46.jpeg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bruh this is not the early 2000's when hoyos would force type 1 haircuts on there boys. It's 2019 where everyone grows out there hair and get low fades. Our hair covers our foreheads/hairlines like cadaan peoples hair do. Bismillah what a dumb video.:noneck:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Bruh this is not the early 2000's when hoyos would force type 1 haircuts on there boys. It's 2019 where everyone grows out there hair and get low fades. Our hair covers our foreheads/hairlines like cadaan peoples hair do. Bismillah what a dumb video.:noneck:
Trust me I know a lot of Somalis with long hair and some braid it and shit

We shouldn't pay attention to these ignorant people fam. Majority of cadaan people don't brush their teeth, wash their ass, and drink their own vomit. If anything we Somalis dodged a bullet being called 'ugly' by them. Yes I said we, cos if she is violating Somali guys with dead insults she is also violating Somali women cos they're our sons, brothers, nephews etc.

is funny how somali guys arent retaliating much to this cadaan girl who said some of the worst most humiliating things But if this was a maadow/mixed race you guys would slander and call her monkey ape slave just gets to show how hurt you guys really are :mjcry:
It's a teenage girl on twitter.....you talk like she killed Somalis. All 3 are at most 16. Like daaamn how old are you to get rattled by a kid

Trending

Latest posts