White girl violates somali guys

My forehead is small but white people have big ass forheads too no one ever mentions that
We have the caucasiod skull these people are just shocked we have dark skin without the Negroid features.
skull.jpg

They're bullied over there. This is not an exaggeration. In customer service, by so called friends, in public by strangers. They don't need to troll anonymously on Twitter to do it. I have seen it first hand. None of what she said was even right though like gus size. She just made it up and it is because they get away with such bullying. She obviously knows dozens of Somalis with Somalis everywhere in the city and she said it on camera. She enjoys impunity. Everyone gets away with it.

VIP
We should end our lives cause a white trash teenage girl dont like somalis? You sound like a beg

I see you just joined saturday, brudda. Welcome.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but this type of bahdilaad has been a recurring thing for several years now, probably longer tbh but it's been brought to our attention through social media

What we can deduce from the other side of the atlantic is that you are at the bottom of your societal hierarchy, hated by everyone from fellow blacks, to the right wing and even by fellow muslims. Women and men speak ill of your looks, private parts etc

All in all, JUMP!

I don't know if you've been paying attention but this type of bahdilaad has been a recurring thing for several years now, probably longer tbh but it's been brought to our attention through social media

What we can deduce from the other side of the atlantic is that you are at the bottom of your societal hierarchy, hated by everyone from fellow blacks, to the right wing and even by fellow muslims. Women and men speak ill of your looks, private parts etc

All in all, JUMP!

Well thats not true. Have you been to uk? Other muslims absolutely dont hate somalis. Whites in general dont live amongst somalis and the few whites around us are chavs....basically the ratchet whites. My advise would be dont build your world view from teenagers on twitter. There are far bigger issues going on in uk like economic collapse that will happen soon. So yeah teenagers on twitter in the grand scheme of things have little significance. Also telling people kill yourself isnt so nice brother

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I've noticed many British youtubers make videos titled "which country has the ugliest people" seems like they're trying to stir up drama and create tension, i wouldn't give them the attention that they're craving

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Never engage in these kind of discussions. It makes you look intellectually limited.

World

VIP

What I can deduce from the other side of the atlantic is that you are at the bottom of your societal hierarchy, hated by everyone from fellow blacks, to the right wing and even by fellow muslims. Women and men speak ill of your looks, private parts etc

All in all, JUMP!
All the videos are the same

Teenage ghetto trash teenage girls who are always very angry, bitter, hateful and manly.

I have never gone for that demographic so I wouldn’t know, but normal people don’t behave like these lowlife hooligans.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
How i see it, she gave brain to a Mali yout who violated her :lolbron:

You see the energy she had to insult us, clearly she's hurt. Every other gyal who spoke about their preferences or who they don't find attractive were waffling and probably lying just to give an answer.

Farm

VIP
Obviously a staged video lol.

The guy is probably Jamaican since almost every single person said Jamaican, he clearly hates Somalis hence him telling them to all say Somali.

Damn you UK Somalis are really getting bullied.

:kanyehmm:

Depends on the person tbh. Most of these Somali guys don't speak/can't kaftan so they get a lot of verbal. Never seen physical bullying tbh, it's always just talk

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
They're bullied over there. This is not an exaggeration. In customer service, by so called friends, in public by strangers. They don't need to troll anonymously on Twitter to do it. I have seen it first hand. None of what she said was even right though like gus size. She just made it up and it is because they get away with such bullying. She obviously knows dozens of Somalis with Somalis everywhere in the city and she said it on camera. She enjoys impunity. Everyone gets away with it.
I think racism towards Somalis is normalized, same towards Chinese and Hindu people. It's not a sign of bullying. It's just more acceptable and ''cool'' to make racist jokes about these groups. Vast majority of Somalis are also not about that life to retaliate insults with violence.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I think racism towards Somalis in the uk is normalized, same towards Chinese and Hindu people. It's not a sign of bullying. It's just more acceptable and ''cool'' to make racist jokes about these groups. Vast majority of Somalis in the uk are also not about that life to retaliate insults with violence.
agreed

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
She definitely got violated by one, shots were personal. She going to end up a single mum with a garac f*ck her.FE44F4D4-B24B-49CA-A947-E35E59520628.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Obviously a staged video lol.

The guy is probably Jamaican since almost every single person said Jamaican, he clearly hates Somalis hence him telling them to all say Somali.

Damn you UK Somalis are really getting bullied.

:kanyehmm:
Jamaican guys are intimidated by Somali men like no other they want to see yall down not be rated by any females including somali women

Trending

Latest posts