White girl tells somalis the truth

They act like they don’t meddle in Somali politics bruh why do you think madobe is in officialy power rn
I dont think its outside reason why somalia is a mess. No one meddles enough to want to see a failed state. Truth is Somalis are retarded. Wallahi I have accepted this long time ago

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1592854779825.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I dont think its outside reason why somalia is a mess. No one meddles enough to want to see a failed state. Truth is Somalis are retarded. Wallahi I have accepted this long time ago
Well you're not wrong we f*ck did our selfs real good and ic is only there to keep that wound bleeding

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
After ilhan and her crew of migrants and twitter legion gets their hands on her she's dead

Last edited:
I didn’t say that’s why Somalia is a shithole but it’s that they meddle in our affairs examples madobe’s recognition by fgs Djibouti summit all caused by the white man

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Implying I should care what some cadaan kafir woman thinks. Americans are one of the reasons we are in this situation so she needs to shut up and get out of our land and politics.

Trending

Latest posts