18251686_263597687438327_855581051848753152_n.jpg

1096.gif
animated5.gif
:banderas:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ask @crudetruth warya im habr gidir :mjlol:
You have been on this forum for a month you barely know me saxiib is deji :russ:
Kulaha I'm a man too :drakelaugh:
Why are you sooooo obsessed with qabil too like I even give a f*ck about if you are a Hawiye or not, Dhaqankada maba aqantid you even have Europeans as you profile picture :susp:
Yh she's hg. Horta are you sacad? Ive got a thing for sacads:ahh:

Ask @crudetruth warya im habr gidir :mjlol:
You have been on this forum for a month you barely know me saxiib is deji :russ:
Kulaha I'm a man too :drakelaugh:
Why are you sooooo obsessed with qabil too like I even give a f*ck about if you are a Hawiye or not, Dhaqankada maba aqantid you even have Europeans as you profile picture :susp:
You know jack shit about qabill and it's noticeable, don't spread mis information about the hawiye clan.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You know jack shit about qabill and it's noticeable, don't spread mis information about the hawiye clan.
And you know jack shit about your dhaqan you are Somali not European, Change your profile picture warya :mjlol:

This wasn't even about Qabil its about xenophobia against Bantus after that nigga called me a Hutu
And I never said I knew about Qabil more than you, You obviously don't know what a joke is getting your feelings into this for no reason only makes you look like a fool :camby:

And you know jack shit about your dhaqan, Change your profile picture warya :mjlol:

This wasn't even about Qabil its about xenophobia against Bantus after that nigga called me a Hutu
And I never said I knew about Qabil more than you, You obviously don't know what a joke is getting your feelings into this for no reason only makes you look like a fool :camby:
And look at your awfully retarded response you even said ; " I don't know my qabill" before coming out with it even alluding that your darod, hiding your clan is a big taboo in Somali culture and your lack of understanding the importance of clan shows your ignorance in it.
The only response you can musture is muh you have Julius Caesar as your avatar.

Your spelling is embarrassing warya caadi iska dhig :childplease:
You aren't even Hawiye the only authentic Hawiye here is @anonymous34 :mjlol:

The whole sentence doesn't make sense, Its something in the order of "Hawiye waxa haystan fuuto madow"
Are you even born in Somalia or raised there
He is Hawiye sister he is Abgaal

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
And look at your awfully retarded response you even said ; " I don't know my qabill" before coming out with it even alluding that your darod, hiding your clan is a big taboo in Somali culture and your lack of understanding the importance of clan shows your ignorance in it.
The only response you can musture is muh you have Julius Caesar as your avatar.
Obviously you dont get the joke
I did it mean that i literally didn't care about qabil, And I know it plays a big part in Somali history. I just dont get why you made this such a big deal when it wasnt even about it at the first beginning
And I said I didn't know my qabil because I wasn't sure abiut my mithers side of the family
Getting mad over nothing lol

black

live and let die.
Its to do with numbers. There's simply more Somalis in Scandinavia. It's like how the South Asians have colonised the UK. I feel like every other cadaan women here is married to some Indian/Paki.

Where is here? Scandinavia or the UK? :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts