White gal singing and dancing to somali music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It has nothing to do with looks. They're trying to say that Hawiyes act like the Hutus did during the Rwandan genocide.
That and because if our looks, I have heard people call us San weyne bc of Bantus claiming Hawiye and because apparently some Hawiyes look like Hutu
Its obviously not only because of that one reason
@anonymous34 tell him :birdman:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
That and because if our looks, I have heard people call us San weyne bc of Bantus claiming Hawiye and because apparently some Hawiyes look like Hutu
Its obviously not only because of that one reason
@anonymous34 tell him :birdman:
I've never heard of people in real life saying Hawiyes look like bantus or bantus claiming to be Hawiye.

Hutu is Bantu, People only say Hawiye are Hutu because of the Bantu Somalis claiming to be Hawiye which as I a Hawiye have nothing against imo, I've been in this forum long enough to know that. They are using Hutu as a insult because apparently we look like Bantus that's why i wrote that. I just dont understand why we are using our other African sisters and brothers as a insult to make a Somali feels superior because we dont have negroid feature, Or make a Bantu Somali feel inferior because they have negroid features
In my opinion its not very nice and Somalis need to grow out of that mentality its very childish to make fun of someone like that.
Your being retarded please don't embarrass our clan.

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
What person doesn't know what his mother's subclan is?

This forum is full of non-Somalis pretending to be Somali.
Because my family is anti qabiil, We were raised to not bring it up in our household. Only our grandfather told us.
Illahi ha naxriisto my Mother also passed when I was young so I never knew
Plus many Somalis don't care about clans these days either

Because my family is anti qabiil, We were raised to not bring it up in our household. Only our grandfather told us.
Illahi ha naxriisto my Mother also passed when I was young so I never knew
Plus many Somalis don't care about clans these days either

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Qabiil is heritage, qabyaalad is discriminating against others for their heritage, qabiil is not an issue, qabyaalad is.

I won't say anything else.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Your spelling is embarrassing warya caadi iska dhig :childplease:
You aren't even Hawiye the only authentic Hawiye here is @anonymous34 :mjlol:

The whole sentence doesn't make sense, Its something in the order of "Hawiye waxa haystan fuuto madow"
Are you even born in Somalia or raised there
They're both correct. One means "black ass Hawiyes" and the other means "Hawiye have black asses. "

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Qabiil is heritage, qabyaalad is discriminating against others for their heritage, qabiil is not an issue, qabyaalad is.

I won't say anything else.
in my opinion without qabiil qabyaalad wouldn't exist qabiil had a big part in that situation
For now i am a somali until the issue in Somalia is solved

in my opinion without qabiil qabyaalad wouldn't exist qabiil had a big part in that situation
For now i am a somali until the issue in Somalia is solved

The qabiil is a social support system, it's a safety net for the poorer members of each qabiil.
Unless Somalia suddenly transforms into Scandinavia and we have an excellent welfare state, we need qabiil and the qaaraan it comes with.

Your spelling is embarrassing warya caadi iska dhig :childplease:
You aren't even Hawiye the only authentic Hawiye here is @anonymous34 :mjlol:

The whole sentence doesn't make sense, Its something in the order of "Hawiye waxa haystan fuuto madow"
Are you even born in Somalia or raised there
You're a troll who pretends to be hawiye to embarrass us.
A man who knows nothing about his clan calls me not hawiye.
I am hawiye buddy. Pure blooded :damedamn:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You're a troll who pretends to be hawiye to embarrass us.
A man who knows nothing about his clan calls me not hawiye.
I am hawiye buddy. Pure blooded :damedamn:
Ask @crudetruth warya im habr gidir :mjlol:
You have been on this forum for a month you barely know me saxiib is deji :russ:
Kulaha I'm a man too :drakelaugh:
Why are you sooooo obsessed with qabil too like I even give a f*ck about if you are a Hawiye or not, Dhaqankada maba aqantid you even have Europeans as you profile picture :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts