Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Then again you're a puntlander what do you know about dhaanto :childplease:
:mindblown::draketf:

Do you not know Cumar Maxamoud and Ogaden live side by side in Mudug. In your simple mind anyone from Puntland is from the tip of the horn

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:mindblown::draketf:

Do not know Cumar Maxamoud and Ogaden live side by side in Mudug. In your simple mind anyone from Puntland is from the tip of the horn
Only Western puntlanders like us from Gaalkacyo can dance to Dhaanto be honest here

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
So you are a Puntlander :cosbyhmm:
Im from the Northern part of the border in Gaalkacyo I was raised in Cadaado
My Grandfather is from Luuq and my Grandma from Dolow Somalia galbeed
My mothers side is all from Gaalkacyo

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Im from the Northern part of the border in Gaalkacyo I was raised in Cadaado
My Grandfather is from Luuq and my Grandma from Dolow Somalia galbeed
My mothers side is all from Gaalkacyo

Maybe you are not understanding my simple words.

what cl4n are you

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You are most likely a HUTU :susp:

:hemad:
Nothing wrong with our bantu somali sisters and brothers, But i am not bantu or hutu waalalo i am just not interested in qabiil wars whatsoever but if you insist, I am hawiye on my fathers side and on my mothers side darood (dont know what subclan)
I don't understand why being bantu is a insult but its very childish of u. Hope u grow out of that mentality saxiib

Last edited:
Cadaanka ya naga qabta :russ:

The worst thing was that she danced dhaanto to hees aroos, the disrespect :ivers:

Can somalis stop gassing these whities up plz its embarrassing wallahi what is this yo

Her singing

Her dhaanto :snoop:

Tell this white gal that she needs to stop wallahi

Plus can we talk about how she started to wear Hijab after she listened to Somali music :mjlaugh:

The power of Somalia :obama:

There's a somali girl trolling on her recent videos comments too :wow:
She is so cute :banderas:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Nothing wrong with our bantu somali sisters and brothers, But i am not bantu or hutu waalalo i am just not interested in qabiil wars whatsoever but if you insist, I am hawiye on my fathers side and on my mothers side darood (dont know what subclan)
I don't understand why being bantu is a insult but its very childish of u. Hope u grow out of that mentality saxiib
Wow, you're so innocent. You don't even know that Hutu is a pejorative term for Hawiye. I would suggest you leave this place before it corrupts you.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Wow, you're so innocent. You don't even know that Hutu is a pejorative term for Hawiye. I would suggest you leave this place before it corrupts you.
Hutu is Bantu, People only say Hawiye are Hutu because of the Bantu Somalis claiming to be Hawiye which as I a Hawiye have nothing against imo, I've been in this forum long enough to know that. They are using Hutu as a insult because apparently we look like Bantus that's why i wrote that. I just dont understand why we are using our other African sisters and brothers as a insult to make a Somali feels superior because we dont have negroid feature, Or make a Bantu Somali feel inferior because they have negroid features
In my opinion its not very nice and Somalis need to grow out of that mentality its very childish to make fun of someone like that.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Hutu is Bantu, People only say Hawiye are Hutu because of the Bantu Somalis claiming to be Hawiye, I've been in this forum long enough to know that. They are using Hutu as a insult because apparently we look like Bantus that's why i wrote that. I just dont understand why we are using our other African sisters and brothers as a insult to make a Somali feels superior because we dont have negroid feature, Or make a Bantu Somali feel inferior because they have negroid features
In my opinion its not very nice and Somalis need to grow out of that mentality its very childish to make fun of someone like that.
It has nothing to do with looks. They're trying to say that Hawiyes act like the Hutus did during the Rwandan genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending