White dude in restaurant frustrated with black women

Trump was more strict on these negros, Biden lets them run around out of guilt.
Not really strict, Trump pandered to the African-Americans the same way Biden does.

He paraded around Black Trump Supporters as a way of saying "look, some of them support me!"

Both parties are master panderers, not only to African-Americans, but essentially all minorities

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Not really strict, Trump pandered to the African-Americans the same way Biden does.

He paraded around Black Trump Supporters as a way of saying "look, some of them support me!"

Both parties are master panderers, not only to African-Americans, but essentially all minorities
Trump was more outright, he told the people to the face, directly. AAs are getting more loose, and you cannot say anything in the fear of getting cancelled,

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Allah hoogeey, this thread needs some zam zam water!!!

pours-zamzam-water.jpg

Most African-Americans themselves are appalled by this behaviour and routinely call it out on their own media platforms; the loudest and most visible minority from their community has unfortunately been catapulted to the forefront by popular culture.

Trump was more outright, he told the people to the face, directly. AAs are getting more loose, and you cannot say anything in the fear of getting cancelled,

They don't need to be restrained by outsiders and imbeciles like Trump; they are acutely aware that their community is in dire need of socio-cultural governance from within.

Their movements were repressed, infiltrated, co-opted and dismantled: their leaders were assassinated; their commercial hubs burnt to the ground; their communities despoiled and flooded with drugs; their music and culture twisted and debauched and used as a vehicle to weaken the moral fibre of their people...

..And they were subjected to all of this by the most powerful Government the world has ever seen.

What's our excuse for having failed States?

We're better than African Americans because they have no deen and they have bad dhaqan.
I feel like for African-Americans, like Somalis, a loud, rude, nasty minority are put out on blast on Social Media for the world to see, I grew up around AA's and the majority are very respectable people.

You sound just like the Nigerians and Jamaicans in the UK who say one time 10 years ago a Somali called them a Madow so they hate all Somalis.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
They don't need to be restrained by outsiders and imbeciles like Trump; they are acutely aware that their community is in dire need of socio-cultural governance from within.

Their movements were repressed, infiltrated, co-opted and dismantled: their leaders were assassinated; their commercial hubs burnt to the ground; their communities despoiled and flooded with drugs; their music and culture twisted and debauched and used as a vehicle to weaken the moral fibre of their people...

..And they were subjected to all of this by the most powerful Government the world has ever seen.

What's our excuse for having failed States?
the white man did not force them to breed bastard kids like rabbits in ghettos. they only cause riots when a white man kills one of them. but they shoot and kill each other in the street like its the serengeti no riots.

I feel like for African-Americans, like Somalis, a loud, rude, nasty minority are put out on blast on Social Media for the world to see, I grew up around AA's and the majority are very respectable people.

You sound just like the Nigerians and Jamaicans in the UK who say one time 10 years ago a Somali called them a Madow so they hate all Somalis.
Those two communities jamaicans and nigerians are the biggest coons in the diaspora, they are the ones siding with the white people against the AAs, we are nothing alike. And they hate us cause they cant infiltrate and subvert us like they do with AAs. They are even portraying AA heroes on films now.

The day a babatunde plays Sayyid, Ahmed Gurey or Samantha plays Xaawo Taako is the day we seize to exist as a people.

the white man did not force them to breed bastard kids like rabbits in ghettos. they only cause riots when a white man kills one of them. but they shoot and kill each other in the street like its the serengeti no riots.

You seem very right wing and don't seem to appreciate the events that led African-Americans to their current state; I already outlined what things were engineered to make their current unenviable condition possible.

It's always the African Americans, real Africans have more class than this. People shouldn't see every black person the same. Black people from Africa are much more well mannered then black people from the US.

This shit is embarrassing.
:heh: :snoop:

reer

VIP
You seem very right wing and don't seem to appreciate the events that led African-Americans to their current state; I already outlined what things were engineered to make their current unenviable condition possible.
you have to respect yourself 1st. if you dont value yourself get shitted on. they refuse to properly respect themselves and voluntarily participate in degeneracy. malcolmx was spot on when he said "show me a white entertainer representing the white community".

Trending