White dude in restaurant frustrated with black women

Hutu????? As in the Rwandan tribe???? Naaya I am of noble Dhulbahante stock😂
Lmaoo i just looked at your username, you’re from the same community that robbed their own stores and destroyed their (badly needed) mental health clinic for the sake of a madow star :drakelaugh:yeah.....you guys have some issues

Lmaoo i just looked at your username, you’re from the same community that robbed their own stores and destroyed their (badly needed) mental health clinic for the sake of a madow ****star :drakelaugh:yeah.....you guys have some issues
A couple of teen faaraxs from Cedar don't represent the entire diaspora in MN.

And don't act as if any diaspora is better. Where are you from, reer henny, reer mindi?
:dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You’re right, we feel so inferior to these dabo shaking madows :icon lol: .....I mean whatever helps you madow worshippers sleep at night. Also, why does everything have to revolve around how cadaans think? Why do they live in you weirdos heads rent free?
I’m not a madow worshipper. I’m actually pretty indifferent of them and most other races.

I just dislike racism and unwarranted attacks.

You may not feel inferior to madows, but you feel inferior in general. So to make up for this you try and bash madows who you think are inferior (when they’re not).

Also, I only brought up cadaans because you guys seem to always agree with them and act genial towards them. In fact, OP is a right-wing white supremacist yet you guys are firmly agreeing with him.

If anything you’re the cadaan worshippers, which further plays into this inferiority complex role. You think you’re inferior to cadaans. A prime example is @Amirah, she believes whites and asians have higher IQ than her and her people. While simultaneously believing africans have lower or equal IQ to her.

Which is why she goes out of her way to bash madows, to further instil others (and herself) that madows are inferior. Trying to place yourself somewhere as high as possible in a hierarchy you truly believe you’re low in.

That’s just what I’ve noticed in sspot but just haven’t mentioned to save you guys the ceeb. Waan inii camirijirey lmao.

Miyaad uu maleyneysaa inaad tahay cadaan😂. "Madow" kulaha

Yeah I know that they say that, it's dumb and wrong. Are you all cadcad or something I'm confused
Somalis have never referred themselves as something other than Somali. Cadaans, Arabs, indoyaars and your precious madoows can all eat shit :samwelcome:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They take any criticism of US madoows, whom are reviled even by some West Africans, as somehow siding with whites. I don't get why people are so hell-bent on picking a "side" wallahi, what's wrong with saying f*ck madoows and cadaans alike? :manny:
This isn’t criticism, this is outright contempt and hatred for madows. Would you like me to quote some posts here? Because I will.

I’m not a madow worshipper. I’m actually pretty indifferent of them and most other races.

I just dislike racism and unwarranted attacks.

You may not feel inferior to madows, but you feel inferior in general. So to make up for this you try and bash madows who you think are inferior (when they’re not).

Also, I only brought up cadaans because you guys seem to always agree with them and act genial towards them. In fact, OP is a right-wing white supremacist yet you guys are firmly agreeing with him.

If anything you’re the cadaan worshippers, which further plays into this inferiority complex role. You think you’re inferior to cadaans. A prime example is @Amirah, she believes whites and asians have higher IQ than her and her people. While simultaneously believing africans have lower or equal IQ to her.

Which is why she goes out of her way to bash madows, to further instil others (and herself) that madows are inferior. Trying to place yourself somewhere as high as possible in a hierarchy you truly believe you’re low in.

That’s just what I’ve noticed in sspot but just haven’t mentioned to save you guys the ceeb. Waan inii camirijirey lmao.
You can critisise madows without feeling “inferior” to cadaans, simpleton. That maybe the case for others, but certainly not me

So you don't like racial terms for Somalis, yet you put them on African-Americans and other Niger-Congo descended people?
Racial terms kulaha, I'm not some fragile fag dealing with an identity crisis, they can have at it lol. It'd be like water off of a duck's back. "Niger-Congo descended people" get a fucking grip:lolbron:

Racial terms kulaha, I'm not some fragile fag dealing with an identity crisis, they can have at it lol. It'd be like water off of a duck's back. "Niger-Congo descended people" get a fucking grip:lolbron:
What would you call them then?

I can't say Bantu because West Africans are not Bantu

I could call them Madows but that would be innacurate and stupid seeing as Madows are a tribe in Somalia.

If you're going to be racist, at least be accurate with the terminology
:manny:

What would you call them then?

I can't say Bantu because West Africans are not Bantu

I could call them Madows but that would be innacurate and stupid seeing as Madows are a tribe in Somalia.

If you're going to be racist, at least be accurate with the terminology
:manny:
Because I can and because f*ck you, keep seething :heh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Put those tables into 14 day isolation and clean them thrice, and arrest the negroids for disturbing the peace.

Under President Trump, the negroids knew their place. Mhm...........

giphy.gif

Put those tables into 14 day isolation and clean them thrice, and arrest the negroids for disturbing the peace.

Under President Trump, the negroids knew their place. Mhm...........

giphy.gif
Tbh generally speaking much has not changed between Trump and Biden

Trending