White dude in restaurant frustrated with black women

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
fun Brunch. i dont see what's the rage
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what happened to 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'
:mjpls:

and few intoxicated , unruly and disruptive women don't represent all black people in America, there are millions of classy, educated and well mannered blacks in this country, stop this vile and racist generalization, every group has it's own rotten apples including cadaans.
racist cadaan don't care if you're AA or lamagoodle , they hate you equally maybe a bit more since we're Muslims:ufdup:

This is truly shameless behaviour on the part of these women, but I'm sensible and tolerant enough to realise that this doesn't represent all black people. I like black people because I see the good in all groups and plus black girls have a rare beauty to them.
Mashallah one of the only levelheaded people here

the racism coming from you guys is crazy wallahi.

You’d think you guys are cadaans living in their developed and culturally enriched homelands the way you’re talking down on them.

But no, you’re sons and daughters of qaxooti who are equally looked down up on by the cadaans. :icon lol:

I don’t get why you guys have to be so racist, it’s even more perplexing as to where this false sense of superiority is coming from. I mean, how hard is it to just look and move on. Why do you feel the need to scoff at all black people like some kind of nobility looking down on peasants? :snoop:

If I’m being honest, this “superiority complex” is actually a thinly veiled inferiority complex :manny:
You’re right, we feel so inferior to these dabo shaking madows :icon lol: .....I mean whatever helps you madow worshippers sleep at night. Also, why does everything have to revolve around how cadaans think? Why do they live in you weirdos heads rent free?

We feel so inferior to these dabo shaking madows :icon lol: .....I mean whatever helps you madow worshippers sleep at night. Also, why does everything revolve around how cadaans think? Why do they live in you SJWs heads rent free?
Stop pretending as if you're any better than the African-Americans, wallahi waad cunsuriyad badan tahay.

You’re right, we feel so inferior to these dabo shaking madows :icon lol: .....I mean whatever helps you madow worshippers sleep at night. Also, why does everything have to revolve around how cadaans think? Why do they live in you weirdos heads rent free?
Madow??? Look at your own skin, we're madow too.

Unless you're an cadcad we're madow as well.

They take any criticism of US madoows, whom are reviled even by some West Africans, as somehow siding with whites. I don't get why people are so hell-bent on picking a "side" wallahi, what's wrong with saying f*ck madoows and cadaans alike? :manny:

They take any criticism of US madoows, whom are reviled even by even some West Africans, as somehow siding with whites. I don't get why people are so hell-bent on picking a "side" wallahi, what's wrong with saying f*ck madoows and cadaans alike? :manny:
Use a different word at the least. Madow implies that our own skin is not as dark as their's, unless you some kind of cadcad or benaadiri that's not the case

Trending