White dude in restaurant frustrated with black women

a39.gif

This is precisely why socio-cultural governance is everything; you can educate your population to read and write but if you don't incorporate philosophy, principles and ethics, morals, a code of conduct and behavioural norms for both sexes, you'll still be behind.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ibn Khaldun, a scholar who lived and travelled all over Africa in the 1300s, on black people:

"We have seen, that [black people] are in general characterized by levity, excitability, and great emotionalism. They are found eager to dance whenever they hear a melody"

Wallahi, Ibn Khaldun was absolutely spot on, in his description and views of black people. I used to think he was a vile racist and Arab supremacist, but, I now realise that he was far from that.

Dadkan, are not normal whatsoever.

Ibn Khaldun, a scholar who lived and travelled all over Africa in the 1300s, on black people:

"We have seen, that [black people] are in general characterized by levity, excitability, and great emotionalism. They are found eager to dance whenever they hear a melody"

Wallahi, Ibn Khaldun was absolutely spot on, in his description and views of black people. I used to think he was a vile racist and Arab supremacist, but, I now realise that he was far from that.

Dadkan, are not normal whatsoever.
war are you gonna cite that? Bazooka intaa nadhax dhigtay ayaa iska baxday.

I'd probably get the Nazi SS lighting bolts tattooed on my forehead if I had to live around these people. How the f*ck do cadaans not snap and yell the "N"o-no word at the top of their lungs?
fuckingstateofyoulad.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 195524

This is precisely why socio-cultural governance is everything; you can educate your population to read and write but if you don't incorporate philosophy, principles and ethics, morals, a code of conduct and behavioural norms for both sexes, you'll still be behind.
that’s what @Nilotic has been saying the whole time lol.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the racism coming from you guys is crazy wallahi.

You’d think you guys are cadaans living in their developed and culturally enriched homelands the way you’re talking down on them.

But no, you’re sons and daughters of qaxooti who are equally looked down up on by the cadaans. :icon lol:

I don’t get why you guys have to be so racist, it’s even more perplexing as to where this false sense of superiority is coming from. I mean, how hard is it to just look and move on. Why do you feel the need to scoff at all black people like some kind of nobility looking down on peasants? :snoop:

If I’m being honest, this “superiority complex” is actually a thinly veiled inferiority complex :manny:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Seems like this is a part of the restaurant's whole spiel:

You can see even some cadaans getting drunk or dancing and twerking a bit in the video. Somalispotters picking up right-wing propaganda and rolling with it to hate on Madow once again.

:icon lol:

the racism coming from you guys is crazy wallahi.

You’d think you guys are cadaans living in their developed and culturally enriched homelands the way you’re talking down on them.

But no, you’re sons and daughters of qaxooti who are equally looked down up on by the cadaans. :icon lol:

I don’t get why you guys have to be so racist, it’s even more perplexing as to where this false sense of superiority is coming from. I mean, how hard is it to just look and move on. Why do you feel the need to scoff at all black people like some kind of nobility looking down on peasants? :snoop:

If I’m being honest, this “superiority complex” is actually a thinly veiled inferiority complex :manny:
Those women are low class and the laughter is towards them. Not every black person

Trending