While stupid Somalis are bragging about an imaginary land. Look at the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Shangai between 1987 to now.

b2137e92c34aff0d27bb99dbdca85c4a.600x.gif

Let me hear you idiots brag about stupid lands while the rest of the world is literally moving up. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Give it 10 years we gonna make it its always improving back home a bit slow in My opinion keep in mind China is atleast responsible for making 1/3 of the worlds luxury items and other stuff they manufacture they build For Apple I think aswell

But Somalia got a couple problems like theres no or little infrastructure

The roads are fucked and in need of repair, and the Electricity/Water are parasitic monopolies who don’t care neither the economy nor the people who use their services

then there is the horrible education system, and also the stupid tribal bullshit

Annnnd the country’s politicians are corrupt and are only interested to fill their foreign banks than anything else Somalinimo is dead theres no TRUE patriots

And I dont think they have Social Security or a form of identication other than in the form of a family or friends

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
China is incredibly unified, Somalia is totally disunited

China led by some of it's most intelligent and capable citizens. Somalia is led by the biggest idiots and criminals in the country.

Also China was smart enough to leave communism before that bullshit ideology ruined everything and ran the country into the ground.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
China is incredibly unified, Somalia is totally disunited

China led by some of it's most intelligent and capable citizens. Somalia is led by the biggest idiots and criminals in the country.

Also China was smart enough to leave communism before that bullshit ideology ruined everything and ran the country into the ground.

Somalia would have been stable already if the government was not run by a group of incompentent buffoons that have their the intention nor the capacity to repair the nation. It has nothing to do with intelligence. We have a government that utilizes clan rivalries as a tool of keeping the country in a constant state of despair. Farmaajo got kicked out all the counter-corruption policies he implemented.

If we could somehow overcome our problem of poor governance we could quickly develop. Somalia great natural resources but the people have endless despair. We need to change everything about the government, nothing works.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You need to stop shading SL. On another note, speaking of Shanhai, I wonder if their "One China: Two system" setup they have going between Mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong might work between Somalia and Somaliland (if it fails to gain sovereignty) so that rule is localized and the clan intensities and genocides of the Barre era don't remanifest.
@merka

Mainland china sucks. I have been both to Macau & Hong Kong. :banderas:

Apollo

VIP
China sucks for the average Chinese. Their living standards are still very low, even though they have achieved a lot.

VixR

Veritas
O! That makes sense. I thought if something like that happens, it says underneath the edited comment 'post edited at such and such time', or something like that. Maybe Sspot doesn't have that.
It does, but there's a 4 min window b4 it does that. As a chronic editor, I should know (and it bothers the f outta me).

It does, but there's a 4 min window b4 it does that. As a chronic editor, I should know (and it bothers the f outta me).

Aha! It's good to know I am not the only perfectionist around here. :icon e smile:

On another forum that I used to be a member of, after a certain time, or when someone else makes a comment after yours, it says that you've edited your post if you make any change to it. I used to hate that like hell. lol

I'm studying to become an architect.
:salute::salute:

Soon we'll have some sexy ass skyscraper and buildings courtesy of me. :diddyass:

None of those ugly mcmainsons the dispora keeps polluting the homeland with :farole:

I always been fan of brutalist architecture esp the ones in europe :banderas:

1400.jpg

f*ck no, brutalist architecture reminds me of communism and the cold war. I don't see how anyone can find it visually appealing, the only reason why that building looks semi ok is because it was painted white instead of it being the usual brutalist Soviet Union grey. :susp:Everybody is now ashamed of brutalist architecture and are putting dynamite in them building left and right. Good riddance I say.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
f*ck no, brutalist architecture reminds me of communism and the cold war. I don't see how anyone can find it visually appealing, the only reason why that building looks semi ok is because it was painted white instead of it being the usual brutalist Soviet Union grey. :susp:Everybody is now ashamed of brutalist architecture and are putting dynamite in them building left and right. Good riddance I say.

ew who ask for you hatin ass input:susp:
get outta here nayaa :childplease::camby:

I hope they make more brutalist architecture to be honest:manny:

@dhegdheer i expect to see some in the future :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending