While stupid Somalis are bragging about an imaginary land. Look at the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:francis: Once I walked in with some sweet Adidas Originals, walked out with Adidas dacas.

Ppl are shameless Lol I once caught a girl trying on my shoes and when I looked at her like :fredo: She went "sorry abayo I thought they were mine" :drakekidding: and grabbed her own. They weren't even the same colour :drakewtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ppl are shameless Lol I once caught a girl trying on my shoes and when I looked at her like :fredo: She went "sorry abayo I thought they were mine" :drakekidding: and grabbed her own. They weren't even the same colour :drakewtf:
I went to this masjid for a janaza once and some girl took my Tory burch ballet flats and left her dusty ass Payless shoes. Luckily one Somali hooyo saw her and told me the direction she went. I caught up to her and she gave me the old excuse I thought they were mine. Like really? They're not even the same design, color. How are you going to steal shoes after praying janaza :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

I hope we all get our shit together and take inspirations from these skylines!

Frankfurt, Germany.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Vancouver, B.C

San Francisco, California.

Singapore

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If you bring anything other than some busted ass nikes to the masjid you deserve to have yo shit stolen tbh

:mybusiness:

Also as far as the topic is concerned, this is actually where urban planning degrees may come in handy.

I went to this masjid for a janaza once and some girl took my Tory burch ballet flats and left her dusty ass Payless shoes. Luckily one Somali hooyo saw her and told me the direction she went. I caught up to her and she gave me the old excuse I thought they were mine. Like really? They're not even the same design, color. How are you going to steal shoes after praying janaza :bell:

I´ts funny when they take ur shit and act like it was a honest mistake. My qaxooti cousin came to visit us, and this farax stole my shit like it was his. And then this retard told my mom i don´t call him or contact him. How u steal my shit, then angry that i don´t call u? If i see this dude again, he better run before i :dead: that farax

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i got my shit stolen at the masjid multiple times :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

i got my shit stolen at the masjid multiple times :bell:

One imaam heard about his daughter giving head in the back parking lot while he was leading taraweeh salaat. Everyone in the masjid was rushing to the parking lot, imagine the horror on his face when he found out it was his daughter. :russ:

Rumor has it she is in Somalia now with 3 kids by a geeljiire guy, this happened back in 07.

One imaam heard his daughter giving head in the back parking lot while he was leading taraweeh salaat. Everyone in the masjid was rushing to the parking lot, imagine the horror on his face when he found out it was his daughter. :russ:

I am screaming :mjlol: this went from 1 to 100 real quick

I thought the masjid was suppose to be a holy place and here I am hearing about ppl graduation from good old kabo stealing to giving head :damn:

How did the Imaam even hear about? did someone snitch

Gibiin-Udug

I am screaming :mjlol: this went from 1 to 100 real quick

I thought the masjid was suppose to be a holy place and here I am hearing about ppl graduation from good old kabo stealing to giving head :damn:

How did the Imaam even hear about? did someone snitch
The masjids in Mn are always lit, well back in the day they were. Couple of teenagers started rushing out of the masjid after one guy came in and whispered to everyone's ears. The elders thought a fight was going to happen, the imaam finished the salaat also thought there was a fight in the parking lot, he and the elders followed all the youngsters, while everyone was chanting parking lot pimping. The chick and the guy were in a red Toyota Camry. :chrisfreshhah:

Taraweeh was the time you would shunkaasi, fight your nemesis and still get praises from hooyo because you're praying taraweeh, it was lit Wallahi. :banderas:

Tramo

One imaam heard about his daughter giving head in the back parking lot while he was leading taraweeh salaat. Everyone in the masjid was rushing to the parking lot, imagine the horror on his face when he found out it was his daughter. :russ:

Rumor has it she is in Somalia now with 3 kids by a geeljiire guy, this happened back in 07.
a similar situation happened at the masjid I used to go to around the same time...but the imams daughter tho :urgh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The masjids in Mn are always lit, well back in the day they were. Couple of teenagers started rushing out of the masjid after one guy came in and whispered to everyone's ears. The elders thought a fight was going to happen, the imaam finished the salaat also thought there was a fight in the parking lot, he and the elders followed all the youngsters, while everyone was chanting parking lot pimping. The chick and the guy were in a red Toyota Camry. :chrisfreshhah:

Taraweeh was the time you would shunkaasi, fight your nemesis and still get praises from hooyo because you're praying taraweeh, it was lit Wallahi. :banderas:
Here I was trying my best to avoid it. Seems like I was missing out. :manny:

a similar situation happened at the masjid I used to go to around the same time...but the imams daughter tho :urgh:
Lol, which masjid? I never heard of shit like this happening in Toronto. People have no shame.

:dead: The Imaams own daughter tho tell me was she ever seen around again? :mjkkk: I'd straight disappear and go into hiding :mjlol:

I wish stuff like this went on in my area I'd go to masjid more often

Tramo

Here I was trying my best to avoid it. Seems like I was missing out. :manny:

Lol, which masjid? I never heard of shit like this happening in Toronto. People have no shame.
it was at kbw, this girl was giving brains somewhere upstairs in the masjid itself :browtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

goose-laughing.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Minneapolis going to hell en masse :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.