While stupid Somalis are bragging about an imaginary land. Look at the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all @Realwarya 's fault :ileycry: My reputation is in tatters :tocry:

zaha-hadid-architecture-01.jpg

zaha-hadid-changed-architecture-forever-with-these-designs.jpg

citylife_skyscraper_milan_i210611_1.jpg

@sinister @Tramo @Mudug-Madman How about that? :fittytousand:

Somalia about to become tron :dabcasar:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Haven't even begun my architecture career and I'm already losing customers

Come back abowe I'll design you some cool futuristic Zaha Hadid-like shit :mjcry:
I just googled her....

f2d9ebad463216dac92d85e91a5a2f08.jpg

That's more like it, but a but too sci-fi. Great for sky-scrapers and Libraries but not the best for a house. Still a million times better than those soul-crushing slabs of concrete.

CUnYmaGUsAAZUWk.jpg:large

Look at this shit, the best thing about that building are the trees.

I just googled her....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/d9/eb/f2d9ebad463216dac92d85e91a5a2f08.jpg

That's more like it, but a but too sci-fi. Great for sky-scrapers and Libraries but not the best for a house. Still a million times better than those soul-crushing slabs of concrete.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUnYmaGUsAAZUWk.jpg:large

Look at this shit, the best thing about that building are the trees.

A lot of her stuff is quite impractical in hindsight lol. Great to look at but not very practical, a balance needs to be struck.

Theres no Point with having fancy stuff like that with the roads we got back home its just foolxumo

somali_1.jpg

True we need to fix up our roads and infrastructure before attempting any fancy buildings. We need some civil engineers up in here

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:russ:

anakay waxaas noo xayasiinayaan. of course that shits called brutalism, they were constructed under brutal communist regimes :russ:
:kendrickcry: Did you just write in Somali brutalism? I added some clicks in whilst reading that, dafuq did you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.