Which year were you born?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If you do not remember at least one of these shows on television then you is too young...

rs_1024x759-200617165039-1024-christy-carlson-romano-even-stevens.ct.061720.jpg

5aac0afeb2617f647a8b45dd

GettyImages-169821845.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you do not remember at least one of these shows on television then you is too young...

rs_1024x759-200617165039-1024-christy-carlson-romano-even-stevens.ct.061720.jpg

5aac0afeb2617f647a8b45dd

GettyImages-169821845.jpg
idk wtf the first one is, probably some australian shows. But the second and third I know, suite life of zack and cody and Yhats So Raven. Both these shows would come on cable as soon as I came back from school while I was eating baasto for lunch lol.

What’s with you millennials acting like reruns never existed. Both these shows were airing on cable in like 2013 lol.

Real millennial shows were the ones who were first aired in the 90s and had reruns in the mid 2000s. Like Courage the Cowardly dog, it wasn’t airing past 2010 so gen z didn’t watch it much.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
idk wtf the first one is, probably some australian shows. But the second and third I know, suite life of zack and cody and Yhats So Raven. Both these shows would come on cable as soon as I came back from school while I was eating baasto for lunch lol.

What’s with you millennials acting like reruns never existed. Both these shows were airing on cable in like 2013 lol.

Real millennial shows were the ones who were first aired in the 90s and had reruns in the mid 2000s. Like Courage the Cowardly dog, it wasn’t airing past 2010 so gen z didn’t watch it much.

How did you look at Shia LaBeouf and think he was a character in an Australian show.

I wasn't talking about re-runs, I was talking about if you had to wait a week for the next episode like you had to in the good old days.

Courage the Cowardly dog used to weird me out as a kid.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Waryah, we ain't talking about reruns.

I could watch Get Smart, does not mean that I was alive in 1960's.
you’re watching it online, we watched it on cable. There was literally no difference between your cable and our cable.

Also, we had to wait for new episodes too. The way reruns works is that they post new episodes throughout the year. Even if the episode was originally aired in say, 2005, a “new episode” would come on in 2012 because that episode hasn’t been aired since 2 years ago.