Which year were you born?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
do u have any tips on how to stay looking young,im only 20 but I wanna look like this for a long time
If you got the longevity genes you naturally will. Also avoid smoking drink lots of water etc etc.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Same here, but I wish I was born in 1950 or 2050.

The current era sucks.

The legend himself is back!

Sometimes I wish I was born in the late 60s to early 70s, so that I could be a teenager in the 1980s. Idk but something about the 1980's to 1990s fascinates me.

The television shows, the fashion and the constant innovation in different fields.

Imagine living in America in the 1980's. Your life would be like a Seinfeld episode.

Apollo

VIP
The legend himself is back!

Sometimes I wish I was born in the late 60s to early 70s, so that I could be a teenager in the 1980s. Idk but something about the 1980's to 1990s fascinates me.

The television shows, the fashion and the constant innovation in different fields.

Imagine living in America in the 1980's. Your life would be like a Seinfeld episode.

I feel like society and civilization is plateauing or even declining.

The 1900s had huge technological breakthroughs and massive social changes each decade.

The past two decades? Not much has changed at all except for smartphones and social media, arguably having made society even worse.

I think somewhere in the mid-2000s like 2040s there will be rapid change again, but not for now. Hence, the wish to be born in the 2050s instead. :lol:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I feel like society and civilization is plateauing or even declining.

The 1900s had huge technological breakthroughs and massive social changes each decade.

The past two decades? Not much has changed at all except for smartphones and social media, arguably having made society even worse.

I think somewhere in the mid-2000s like 2040s there will be rapid change again, but not for now. Hence, the wish to be born in the 2050s instead. :lol:

Sometimes its funny looking back at what people in the past thought the present would look like.

People in the 1950s thought that the world would continue moving at the fast pace it was back then, assuming that by 2000, we will have flying cars and what not.

Cerberus

VIP
I have seen your photo on that news article.

Admittedly, you look very young for someone in their mid-thirties.

:hmm:
Bif that wasn't me in that article. I can show you real me. I once shared a straight face shot on this forum but don't know where it went. Internet speed is too slow for me to Up one as T-Mobile is purposely throttling users here in my city

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Bif that wasn't me in that article. I can show you real me. I once shared a straight face shot on this forum but don't know where it went. Internet speed is too slow for me to Up one as T-Mobile is purposely throttling users here in my city

It's all good bro, I believe you.

Cerberus

VIP
That article dude and I don't even look alike, he is darker and all.
Here is me. @Periplus

IMG_20210829_003702.jpg

Apollo

VIP
@Ozman @Periplus

Us Euro Somalis in the far north of the globe will age even slower than you guys closer to the equator. :lolbron:

I noticed FOB Somalis who lived in Somalia for an extended period of time look slightly older than diaspora Somalis of the same age who never lived in Somalia.

Cerberus

VIP
@Ozman @Periplus

Us Euro Somalis in the far north of the globe will age even slower than you guys closer to the equator. :lolbron:

I noticed FOB Somalis who lived in Somalia for an extended period of time look slightly older than diaspora Somalis of the same age who never lived in Somalia.
I'm in farther North too. The sun does age people faster though. Me 2 years ago will shock you for age I was then.

Apollo

VIP
I'm in farther North too. The sun does age people faster though. Me 2 years ago will shock you for age I was then.

People think America is North, but it is quite to the South. New York is at the same latitude as Southern Italy.

Northwest Europe is like at the same latitude as Central-Northern Canada.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Ozman @Periplus

Yeah, I am approximately 4000 km away from the equator.

That's probably why cadaan Australians age horribly. When I was younger, I always used to notice that cadaan Australians would age (worse than other cadaans) by their mid to late thirties.

I even remember there were headlines that claimed Aussie women aged 20 years faster than American women.

:hmm: