Which Somali politicians have you met?

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
@Sheikh bro why you laughing hhhh wallaahi im not lying. The last 3 i know personally and i also know 2 mareexaans in the government on personal level. 1 of them is in aqalka sare, i know his kids too.

Sxb i’m connected:ileycry:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh bro why you laughing hhhh wallaahi im not lying. The last 3 i know personally and i also know 2 mareexaans in the government on personal level. 1 of them is in aqalka sare, i know his kids too.

Sxb i’m connected:ileycry:

@Santiago Mash'Allah fam W you are a rational sane person. :russ:You got plugs fr. The part you said you met Faysal Ali Waraabe was :dead:

Met mayor of gaalkacyo:related
Mayor of burtinle is also my relative
I've met some old man who use to work for siad barre
FYI: my first dugsi maclin worked under Barre and made me watch kacaan propaganda while I was four and installed a hate for isaaqs and federalism and how Somalia must be ruled by a dictator.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In 2015, I met this guy who used to be a PL Minister during the Farole administration, at a London 1st August PL xaflaad.

Former PM Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed,
Former Puntland President Adde RIP, Minister Ahmed Hussen, former Minister Fowsiya Adan, former PM Omar Sharmarke. And that bald Elaay Minister from the TFG whatever his name was.

Two of them have slept over my house.

Deni, Cali geedi, Farole , Bashir Isse (Ex gov central bank som. Related). Also related to a few others past & present from PL only.

Many but some of note or importance to me:

Aadan Cadde (AUN)
Ibraahim X Caddow (AUN)
C/weli Gaas
C/samad Nuur Guuled (Ex VP under Qeybdiid GM)
Prof C/qaadir Shirwac
Dr Cumar Salaad Cilmi

Abdiweli Gaas
Omar abdirashid Ali Sharmaarke
Siciid Abdullahi Deni
Siddiq Warfa
Ahmed Isse Awad

I don't care to meet other Somali politicians.
ive met sadik warfa notable leelkase :banderas: I always thought he was yemeni/somali
I came across this thread on google for some reason i searched up somali politicians and this thread came up! by the way, i haven’t heard about Sadiq Warfa in a few years now. Whats the news on him? and he doesn’t look yemeni to me markuu yaraa wuxuu u eekaa somali 100%. i think the age got to him 🧐😂

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts