Which Somali politicians have you met?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abdiweli Gaas
Omar abdirashid Ali Sharmaarke
Siciid Abdullahi Deni
Siddiq Warfa
Ahmed Isse Awad

I don't care to meet other Somali politicians.

The 2 big ones were HSM and Sharif Sheikh Ahmed.

I met a bunch of other minor politicians that I don't care to remember. Everyone and their mother is a politician nowadays.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Sis I was talking about the ones in Somalia lmfao.

I want to meet him though.
I know but he’s only Somali politician I ever met. He’s very handsome in person.

I used to see faroole (before he became a president) at events but I never met him.

I don’t know if it counts :cosbyhmm:

VIP
You have a duty to slap every somali politician you meet. They might not have done anything to you personally but you just know they're stealing money

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting any politicians yet but I hope to be more involved in the coming years :)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You have a duty to slap every somali politician you meet. They might not have done anything to you personally but you just know they're stealing money

do you want to slap Guelleh? I don’t usually see Reer Djibouti talking shit about him mainly because I don’t know another Reer Djibouti person on here other than you. I can’t say you haven’t said anything negative about him because I haven’t been here as long as you , so I want to ask what is your Opinion on Guelleh?

VIP
do you want to slap Guelleh? I don’t usually see Reer Djibouti talking shit about him mainly because I don’t know another Reer Djibouti person on here other than you. I can’t say you haven’t said anything negative about him because I haven’t been here as long as you , so I want to ask what is your Opinion on Guelleh?

I abhor that fat bastard. No way anyone can like him in 2020. Times up

Trending