Which race were the Ancient Egypts - EGYPT EXPERTS COME IN

Not an expert but they were likely what modern day Egyptians are. The Coptic language is apparently descendant of Ancient Egyptian languages; modern day Egyptians are mostly Arabized Copts.

Modern Egyptian Copts are the closest thing to the Ancient Egyptians. This discussion has been settled and is kind of boring. The reason why they are the closest is because they didn't mix with Islamic Arab tribes nor with African slaves like Muslim Arabized Egyptians did. That's the only difference between them. The Roman or Greek admixture in Egyptian Copts is very low to nonexistent. They were colonized by the Romans and Greeks, but did not mix much with them. Just like Italy colonized Somalia, but very few people in Somalia have Italian blood.

TL;DR: Egyptian Copts are Ancient Egyptians who converted to Christianity.
The best way to tell is language and the Coptic language is Greek, Greek is their grammatical structure and makes more than 60 to 70% of their vocabulary

Lignusticly the closest to them are the Beja Cushitic people of Sudan

Last edited:
I don't think they were darker. Most likely the only difference is that modern Copts live more indoors and aren't as tanned. Socioeconomically, Egyptian Copts nowadays often do middle class office jobs and are economically better off than the Muslim Egyptians. That's why people have a difficult time wrapping their head around that Copts were the ancients, lol.

This is an Afrocentric meme I heard before. It makes no sense as there is no evidence of mass population replacement in Egypt. Egyptians were farmers with an already huge population. The few nomadic Bedouin Arabs could not demographically replace them. As for the Romans/Greeks they were colonizing areas like how Europeans colonized Africa in the late 1800s/early 1900s - not much population replacement.. Just elite rule.

It is like laangaab Afars replacing laandheer Amharas or Oromos. They can't do it.
Cushitic people were and are still nomadic pastoralists they were always either military mercenaries, in political power or complete nomads

There are so many Cushitic dynasties

Old Kingdom Egyptians will exist on a cline between the Horn of Africa and modern Egypt, Copts are not good representations of early Ancient Egypt.

The genetic data seems to have settled the matter and I concede; the only hope for those still resisting is if:

ANA hasn't been properly differentiated from Eurasian

Ancient Egyptians had substantially more of this ANA than modern Egyptians

ANA is somehow related to Ancestral East African and other Sub-Saharan leaning components

The genetic data seems to have settled the matter and I concede; the only hope for those still resisting is if:

ANA hasn't been properly differentiated from Eurasian

Ancient Egyptians had substantially more of this ANA than modern Egyptians

ANA is somehow related to Ancestral East African and other Sub-Saharan leaning components
I don't think ANA was that important in Egypt, I'd lean towards basal eurasian

I am aware of the different times of ancient egypt pic below

View attachment 168909

The Pharoe mentioned in the Quran, Fircawyn is actually a guy king called Ramses II.

He ruled in the New Kingdom period and he has a hook nosed. So he probably came from the Assyrians who invaded egypt during the Middle Kingdom period

View attachment 168910

But the Juicy question that everyone is wondering is

Who were Egyptians during the Old Kingdom?

This was the time the Pyramids were being built and before the Assyrian culture vultures invaded and assimilated into Egyptian Ruling class

So i am calling on all Somali spot autists to clarify this.

Looking at some of the sculptures it looks similar to the Kingdom of Punt

Were they infact cushites? Ancestors of Horn African peoples?

View attachment 168912
waxay ahayn daad madow...

Trending

Latest posts