Which race were the Ancient Egypts - EGYPT EXPERTS COME IN

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I am aware of the different times of ancient egypt pic below

slide_1.jpg

The Pharoe mentioned in the Quran, Fircawyn is actually a guy king called Ramses II.

He ruled in the New Kingdom period and he has a hook nosed. So he probably came from the Assyrians who invaded egypt during the Middle Kingdom period

ramses.jpg

But the Juicy question that everyone is wondering is

Who were Egyptians during the Old Kingdom?

This was the time the Pyramids were being built and before the Assyrian culture vultures invaded and assimilated into Egyptian Ruling class

So i am calling on all Somali spot autists to clarify this.

Looking at some of the sculptures it looks similar to the Kingdom of Punt

Were they infact cushites? Ancestors of Horn African peoples?

oldkingdom egypt.jpg

Not an expert but they were likely what modern day Egyptians are. The Coptic language is apparently descendant of Ancient Egyptian languages; modern day Egyptians are mostly Arabized Copts.

Apollo

VIP
Modern Egyptian Copts are the closest thing to the Ancient Egyptians. This discussion has been settled and is kind of boring. The reason why they are the closest is because they didn't mix with Islamic Arab tribes nor with African slaves like Muslim Arabized Egyptians did. That's the only difference between them. The Roman or Greek admixture in Egyptian Copts is very low to nonexistent. They were colonized by the Romans and Greeks, but did not mix much with them. Just like Italy colonized Somalia, but very few people in Somalia have Italian blood.

TL;DR: Egyptian Copts are Ancient Egyptians who converted to Christianity.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I am aware of the different times of ancient egypt pic below

View attachment 168909

The Pharoe mentioned in the Quran, Fircawyn is actually a guy king called Ramses II.

He ruled in the New Kingdom period and he has a hook nosed. So he probably came from the Assyrians who invaded egypt during the Middle Kingdom period

View attachment 168910

But the Juicy question that everyone is wondering is

Who were Egyptians during the Old Kingdom?

This was the time the Pyramids were being built and before the Assyrian culture vultures invaded and assimilated into Egyptian Ruling class

So i am calling on all Somali spot autists to clarify this.

Looking at some of the sculptures it looks similar to the Kingdom of Punt

Were they infact cushites? Ancestors of Horn African peoples?

View attachment 168912
It was well proven that ramses the 2 isn't that pharaoh u mentioned.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Modern Egyptian Copts are the closest thing to the Ancient Egyptians. This discussion has been settled and is kind of boring. The reason why they are the closest is because they didn't mix with Islamic Arab tribes nor with African slaves like Muslim Arabized Egyptians did. That's the only difference between them. The Roman or Greek admixture in Egyptian Copts is very low to nonexistent. They were colonized by the Romans and Greeks, but did not mix much with them. Just like Italy colonized Somalia, but very few people in Somalia have Italian blood.

TL;DR: Egyptian Copts are Ancient Egyptians who converted to Christianity.
even dating back to the old kingdom?

ancient egypt started in upper `egypt which is located near northern sudan.

I doubt the copts were the egyptians during its start and the time the pyramids were built

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
But yea similar to modern copts we really don't have nothing to do with egypt after pre dynastic egypt

They have already told us but no one listens lol
Crazy cadaan madows and arabs tryna claim

1857320a723ade9b956fa5fc718f2693.jpg

Real pure Egyptains look like this, reddish brown skin they pretty unique if they didnt mix
gettyimages-510589198-1024x1024.jpg

handsome-young-egyptian-man-in-a-robe-at-a-local-market-in-the-nile-BGGE27.jpg

Last edited:
How am i a loser when u talking about shit thats so irrelevant and non progressive somali men r so lame bruh yall never make a thread about how to stack ur bread its always ancient egypt, tribe, second wife etc lol pathetic
I guess when you have little hope for the future you get stuck in the past and the ever elusive “the glory days” that never existed. And when you get tired of that you try to point out you have a “male anatomy” and try to exert some type of dominance over a woman to feel little better.

With that being said I do like this topic very much, so boys continue on with it... however fruitless it may be. My theory is ancient Egyptians were very similar or closely rated to the beja people of Sudan. After the collapse of the Old Kingdom, a large number of Egyptians migrated S.East, presumably to refugee in their ancestral land(or to at least a land they hold sacred, Punt “the land of the God(s)” istaqfirullah. I actually minored in Ancient Mediterranean history, emphasis on Ancient Egyptians.

@Yonis

giphy.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I guess when you have little hope for the future you get stuck in the past and the ever elusive “the glory days” that never existed. And when you get tired of that you try to point out you have a “male anatomy” and try to exert some type of dominance over a woman to feel little better.

With that being said I do like this topic very much, so boys continue on with it... however fruitless it may be. My theory is ancient Egyptians were very similar or closely rated to the beja people of Sudan. After the collapse of the Old Kingdom, a large number of Egyptians migrated S.East, presumably to refugee in their ancestral land(or to at least a land they hold sacred, Punt “the land of the God(s)” istaqfirullah. I actually minored in Ancient Mediterranean history, emphasis on Ancient Egyptians.

@Yonis

giphy.gif
Good analysis but they were sunburnt coptics

Good analysis but they were sunburnt coptics
Why sunburnt coptic? Did we go through an ice age and Egypt somehow cooled down considerably in the last 4000+yrs? Or was the sun hotter then lol? I don’t think so. The only time a phenotype of a group changes is either when new(genetic)people are introduced, or some type of admixture takes place. For ex, Native Americans where brown people living in varied climate in N.America. When the whites settled here why didn’t they also turn brown. My point being you don’t go from reddish brown to essentially white in over 4000yrs. Also for @Apollo to imply that Coptic Egyptians have completely different genetic background from other modern day Egyptians is laughable. Their DNA results are all over the internet, they come back as some 98% Levantine. By saying Coptic Egyptians are ancient Egyptians he’s essentially supporting the Eurocentric view that modern Egyptian Arabs are indeed the same as the ancient.

They probably looked like modern Egyptians. Particularly those from the south of the nation. They have all the features, speak the closest language, and don't appear to look like Arabs from the gulf, Mediterranean people, people from the Levant or Sub-Saharan Africans. So by process of elimination, they probably look like the ones that exist.

I think theres a large contingent of female incels on Somalispot, 3-5/10s (probably obese girls or fucked up in some other way) that are frustrated with their lives and how no faraaxs want them so they sign up here and trash talk somali men.

I think you summed it up very well, they definitely are weirdos
I don’t think they were Cushitic it’s time to let that ship sail

I think theres a large contingent of female incels on Somalispot, 3-5/10s that are frustrated with their lives and how no faraaxs want them so they sign up here and trash talk somali men.

I think you summed it up very well, they definitely are weirdos

It couldn't be more obvious that they're out for attention - came out of the woodworks just to start trouble.

As they say, "misery loves company"

There is a minority group in Egypt forgot their name (not coptics) that are rumoured to be the descendants of ancient egyptians.
There is the argument that Copts are ethnoreligious group that didn’t absorb much madows in the Islamic slave trade but they could have absorbed some Arab Christians because of Egypt Arabisation must have affected them. Other posters compare it to Somalia colonisation by Italy but the problem with that arguments is that the Arabs didn’t say for a few decades they stayed and assimilated over a few dozen centuries.

Last edited:

Trending