Which race were the Ancient Egypts - EGYPT EXPERTS COME IN

Keo

VIP
I don't believe they were Somali but I don't believe they were Copts either. I find it hard to believe that Copts are Ancient Egyptians. They are the closest since they've been in Egypt longer than Arabs but that's about it.

Apollo

VIP
By saying Coptic Egyptians are ancient Egyptians he’s essentially supporting the Eurocentric view that modern Egyptian Arabs are indeed the same as the ancient.

European and Turkish ancestry is very low to nonexistent in both Arabized/Muslim and Coptic Egyptians.

The only difference between these two main Egyptian populations is that Egyptian Muslims tend to have slightly more Sub-Saharan African and also more recent affinities towards Palestinians and Saudis.

Make what you will of it. The only logical conclusion is that Copts are living relics of Egypt's past.

Hamitic people. Don’t let these eurocentric fools brainwashed by bullshit biased studies here (i have two of them in mind) tell you otherwise. Just look at how the Egyptians depicted themselves in their paintings and sculptures that should be all you need to know :samwelcome:

Hamitic people. Don’t let these eurocentric fools brainwashed by bullshit biased studies here (i have two of them in mind) tell you otherwise. Just look at how the Egyptians depicted themselves in their paintings and sculptures that should be all you need to know :samwelcome:

they depicted themselves like modern egyptians lol :

Ejq1u2bXkAEbfR3.jpg

Som

VIP
I am aware of the different times of ancient egypt pic below

View attachment 168909

The Pharoe mentioned in the Quran, Fircawyn is actually a guy king called Ramses II.

He ruled in the New Kingdom period and he has a hook nosed. So he probably came from the Assyrians who invaded egypt during the Middle Kingdom period

View attachment 168910

But the Juicy question that everyone is wondering is

Who were Egyptians during the Old Kingdom?

This was the time the Pyramids were being built and before the Assyrian culture vultures invaded and assimilated into Egyptian Ruling class

So i am calling on all Somali spot autists to clarify this.

Looking at some of the sculptures it looks similar to the Kingdom of Punt

Were they infact cushites? Ancestors of Horn African peoples?

View attachment 168912
Ancient civilizations didn't think about race as we so today. Some ancient egyptians were black(nubian origin) ,some were white(greek origin) and some were semitic. The majority though was similar to modern day copts, probably a bit darker though. I think their skin color resembled dark skinned yemenis or soqotris like these guys
mawlad.jpg

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
@Som,

Soqotris are 'mutant' Arabs who live on a small island and probably genetically selected for darker skin because they are the most southern living Arabs. They were under the perfect conditions for quicker evolution (island). Soqotris are much darker than mainland Yemenis, but have the same ancestry as them. Most Soqotris don't have any Somali.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@Som,

Soqotris are 'mutant' Arabs who live on a small island and probably genetically selected for darker skin because they are the most southern living Arabs. They were under the perfect conditions for quicker evolution (island). They are much darker than mainland Yemenis.
How do you know all of this

Som

VIP
@Som,

Soqotris are 'mutant' Arabs who live on a small island and probably genetically selected for darker skin because they are the most southern living Arabs. They were under the perfect conditions for quicker evolution (island). They are much darker than mainland Yemenis.
Yes I know. I was just saying that ancient egyptians were probably darker than modern copts because modern egyptians have arab and levantine admixture.
Some soqotris look xabashi or somali though, maybe they have some horn african ancestry as well

Apollo

VIP
Yes I know. I was just saying that ancient egyptians were probably darker than modern copts because modern egyptians have arab and levantine admixture.
Some soqotris look xabashi or somali though, maybe they have some horn african ancestry as well

I don't think they were darker. Most likely the only difference is that modern Copts live more indoors and aren't as tanned. Socioeconomically, Egyptian Copts nowadays often do middle class office jobs and are economically better off than the Muslim Egyptians. That's why people have a difficult time wrapping their head around that Copts were the ancients, lol.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I don't think they were darker. Most likely the only difference is that modern Copts live more indoors and aren't as tanned. Socioeconomically, Egyptian Copts nowadays often do middle class office jobs and are economically better off than the Muslim Egyptians. That's why people have a difficult time wrapping their head around that Copts were the ancients, lol.
What baffles me is the ancient egyptians were africans/Europeans how would a major migration and displacement happen with no evidence or proof copts were ancient egyptians

Som

VIP
There is also the fact that most studies on mummies DNA have been conducted on north egyptian mummies. Researchers say that there's not much data on southern mummies.
It's likely that southern egyptians were a bit more african especially pre dynastic ones

Apollo

VIP
There is also the fact that most studies on mummies DNA have been conducted on north egyptian mummies. Researchers say that there's not much data on southern mummies.
It's likely that southern egyptians were a bit more african especially pre dynastic ones

They have sequenced Ancient Egyptian mercenaries/soldiers buried at Roman cemeteries in various places in Europe. They were exactly the same as the previously tested AE remains and quite similar to modern Copts.

I wouldn't get my hopes up on Cushitic-like Ancient Egyptians. This seems like a done deal.

Som

VIP
They have sequenced Ancient Egyptian mercenaries/soldiers buried at Roman cemeteries in various places in Europe. They were exactly the same as the previously tested AE remains and quite similar to modern Copts.

I wouldn't get my hopes up on Cushitic-like Ancient Egyptians. This seems like a done deal.
But that's another time period. Egypt was already greek influenced when the roman empire conquered it.
Upper Egypt (southern egypt) isn't coptic at all, the people there have some nubian blood so it's not unlikely that southern egyptians were more african than Northern ones especially in pre dynastic times

Som

VIP

As an example. Let's say somebody analizes 21 century american DNA 2000 years from now. If they only conduct their research in mainly white areas they would assume 21 century americans were all white, but if they research alabama or mississippi or florida they would find more black and latino people.

What baffles me is the ancient egyptians were africans/Europeans how would a major migration and displacement happen with no evidence or proof copts were ancient egyptians
There was:
The greek historian Diodorus of Sicily in his book "Universal history "said that in 6th century before-J-Christ , because of a political crisis in Egypt and the euro-asiatics's infiltrations in Egypt , more than 200 thousands of ancient-egyptians migrated in the south of the Nile by crossing with their boats Nubia-Ethiopia in the direction of North/Eastern Africa (Now, Somalia ,Djibouti ...) .

200k Ancient Egyptians is like Millions in todays term, this was one of the biggest migrations in Ancient history

Apollo

VIP
As an example. Let's say somebody analizes 21 century american DNA 2000 years from now. If they only conduct their research in mainly white areas they would assume 21 century americans were all white, but if they research alabama or mississippi or florida they would find more black and latino people.

This is an Afrocentric meme I heard before. It makes no sense as there is no evidence of mass population replacement in Egypt. Egyptians were farmers with an already huge population. The few nomadic Bedouin Arabs could not demographically replace them. As for the Romans/Greeks they were colonizing areas like how Europeans colonized Africa in the late 1800s/early 1900s - not much population replacement.. Just elite rule.

It is like laangaab Afars replacing laandheer Amharas or Oromos. They can't do it.

Apollo

VIP
But that's another time period. Egypt was already greek influenced when the roman empire conquered it.

Most modern Egyptian Copts have near zero Roman or Greek ancestry. It is very easy to detect European ancestry in MENAs as Euros have this thing called ''Ancestral North Eurasian'' which shows up on simple K runs. Copts consistently show one of the lowest levels of this in that entire region.

The Lebanese and West Syrians have some minor Euro affinity - mainly from the crusades, not the Copts.

Trending