Haaaayyyyy the Canadian Sheikh i don't like has a Scandal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sh. Saciid is asked where was the half a million donation collected for him to buy an Islamic center GO? Haaaayyyyyy Scandal brewing!

He must have learned this from the madows, because Umar Johnson has the same allegation of crowdfunding to build schools for the madows, but just pockets the money.

He must have learned this from the madows, because Umar Johnson has the same allegation of crowdfunding to build schools for the madows, but just pockets the money.
Nah, lots of Somali ‘sheekhs’ have done this before sxb. He ain’t the first and certainly won’t be the last.

سُبْحَانَ ٱللَّٰهِ

what benefit does gossiping about this bring? Why does it matter that you do not like this sheikh? if this is but rumors/allegations, what benefit would these suspicions bring?

also if it is true that foul play is what happened, why speak of it and risk backbiting?

سُبْحَانَ ٱللَّٰهِ

what benefit does gossiping about this bring? Why does it matter that you do not like this sheikh? if this is but rumors/allegations, what benefit would these suspicions bring?

also if it is true that foul play is what happened, why speak of it and risk backbiting?

Lol, speaking the truth and warning ppl is not backbiting.

What is backbiting is a regular "kuthbah" by Sheekh Siad Rage.

Lol, speaking the truth and warning ppl is not backbiting.

What is backbiting is a regular "kuthbah" by Sheekh Siad Rage.
do you know what backbiting is?

1714651552084.png

if what you say and he dislikes it is true, then you have backbitten. If not, then you have slandered him.

1714651621905.png

now you may do gheebah(backbiting) to warn the muslims from someone's evil. but whom of us here in canada will ever meet him, let alone those of us who dont even live in that country?

Also, i dont even know whether warning is the intention based off the title of thread.

All in all, I just find this pointless and fruitless

Trending

Latest posts