Which Kenyan Presidential candidate is better Somalia and Somalis?

Which presidential candidate is better for Somalia and Somalis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get ur facts right Somalis are no where close to taking over business in Kenya. Don't be fooled by the few apartments & small scale enterprises (restaurants, clothes) that Somalis oversaturated as posing threat to Kikuyus. In fact, Indians are lifeline of big businesses in Kenya from Steel, Cement, medicine etc followed by Kikuyus who technically own fertile lands and almost any business u can think of.
Kikuyus used govt links to amass wealth those fertile lands which you are ranking about belong to non kikuyus apart from central province.
Secondly we know a kikuyu is always greedy they say a dead kikuyu would resurrect at the sound of a penny dropping on the floor.

Somalis have taken over alot of sectors of which kikuyus feel threatened.How did Kikuyus end up I'm owning land in Lamu?

Kikuyus used govt links to amass wealth those fertile lands which you are ranking about belong to non kikuyus apart from central province.
Secondly we know a kikuyu is always greedy they say a dead kikuyu would resurrect at the sound of a penny dropping on the floor.

Somalis have taken over alot of sectors of which kikuyus feel threatened.How did Kikuyus end up I'm owning land in Lamu?
Definately govt links helps them. However, i don't agree when u say they are greedy. Kikuyus have a ruthless focus and go after what they want. Look at Equity Bank, it's even being studied as a case example in Havard University as great bank bc it's humble begining as a sacco to now a regional bank. Mention sectors that u purport Somalis have taken over. I don't understand a country where we're treated like a second class citizens and yet claim to be leaders of the economy. For ur information Somalis born in Kenya or not have to be vetted to proof their identity to get ID, Passports & pay bribes for business license. Kikuyus claim we compete unfairly by using money ( Somalis are labeled founders of corruption in Kenya) but not creativity and innovation. This could be possible but not as much they claim to be.

Definately govt links helps them. However, i don't agree when u say they are greedy. Kikuyus have a ruthless focus and go after what they want. Look at Equity Bank, it's even being studied as a case example in Havard University as great bank bc it's humble begining as a sacco to now a regional bank. Mention sectors that u purport Somalis have taken over. I don't understand a country where we're treated like a second class citizens and yet claim to be leaders of the economy. For ur information Somalis born in Kenya or not have to be vetted to proof their identity to get ID, Passports & pay bribes for business license. Kikuyus claim we compete unfairly by using money ( Somalis are labeled founders of corruption in Kenya) but not creativity and innovation. This could be possible but not as much they claim to be.
If Equity was not owned by kikuyu I don't think it would have flourished.
Kibaki helped equity grow and equity is a time bomb waiting to explode in the future they are a float because of deep state while alot of Indian banks like chase bank went bankrupt.

Kikuyus are the founders of corruption Kenyatta family being number one.

Uhuru kenyatte the out going president net worth is 5 billion bloody hell, while the rest of the people in the country and the continent is dirt poor, the corruption is through the roof, I don’t know much about Kenyan politics but it seems as though kenyatte family owns the country.

If Equity was not owned by kikuyu I don't think it would have flourished.
Kibaki helped equity grow and equity is a time bomb waiting to explode in the future they are a float because of deep state while alot of Indian banks like chase bank went bankrupt.

Kikuyus are the founders of corruption Kenyatta family being number one.
I don't know where u get the wrong idea that Equity was assisted by Kibaki. I'm very familiar with the story of this bank, they started as a sacco that was aimed at helping the coffee farmers in Murang'a & that is how it started to grow. Secondly it employs very smart and poor students through their scholarship program ( Wings to fly). How would u compare a solid bank to startup like Chase makes no sense to me. Deny it or not Somalis are corrupt if not more than those u mentioned. Simple example, Traffic police would stop u to check validity of car insurance and if it's Somali they would be dashing to give money even if their insurance is valid. If Kikuyus are supported by deep state and Somalis are using money(bribes) to gain what they want. There u have it bud!