Which Kenyan Presidential candidate is better Somalia and Somalis?

Which presidential candidate is better for Somalia and Somalis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Probably Ruto, he seems to gain the support of Somali and Muslim communities in Kenya. Raila supports Somaliland independence, and depending on who you ask that could be a good thing but we can all agree that its a bad thing for Somalia (in terms of respecting its sovereignty). He also wants to open the kenya-Somali boarder So that’s good

Probably Ruto, he seems to gain the support of Somali and Muslim communities in Kenya. Raila supports Somaliland independence, and depending on who you ask that could be a good thing but we can all agree that its a bad thing for Somalia (in terms of respecting its sovereignty). He also wants to open the kenya-Somali boarder So that’s good
Wasn't Ruto apart of the Uhuru admin for how long, isn't he anti-Somali too?
What makes him change all of a sudden?
Is he just trying to get the Somali vote, then throw them under the bus after he gets in office?

@Velœcity I remember back in the days like 2011-2014 Raila used to be pro-Somali what happened to him now. I'm sorry I don't know, I almost don't follow Kenyan politics at all.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
@Velœcity I remember back in the days like 2011-2014 Raila used to be pro-Somali what happened to him now. I'm sorry I don't know, I almost don't follow Kenyan politics at all.
Raila is pro Somali, but not very pro Somalia. He supports Somali land independence which Somalia doesn’t support. Laakin Ruto is pro AMISOM which hasn’t done nothing for Somalia as we both know.

ruto = pro somalia
raila = pro somalis

State your choice and opinion.

What your thoughts are about the tribal dynamics in Kenyan elections.
Ruto.

Raila is a puppet of Uhuru.

Raila has signed off 50% of important dockets to kikuyus.living the rest of Kenyans to share the remaining 50%.

Secondly there is a growing anti somali sentiment in Kenya by kikuyus because somalis especially hawiye from xamar are squeezing them out of businesses in Nairobi and its a matter of time it will turn into an all out war between somalis and kikuyus.

Kikuyus are blaming somalis for taking over everything.

Ruto on the other hand is a corrupt mofo who will give somalis there share and wouldn't meddle with the business in Kenya.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ruto.

Raila has signed off 50% of important dockets to kikuyus.living the rest of Kenyans to share the remaining 50%.

Secondly there is a growing anti somali sentiment in Kenya by kikuyus because somalis especially hawiye from xamar are squeezing them out of businesses in Nairobi and its a matter of time it will turn into an all out war between somalis and kikuyus.

Ruto on the other hand is a corrupt mofo who will give somalis there share and wouldn't meddle with the business in Kenya.
Can you explain why Hawiye businesses are squeezing them out? Why wouldn’t other Somalis who’ve lived in Kenya longer and a much larger population become a bigger problem?

Ruto.

The Kikiyu elite/deep-state is throwing a lot of weight behind Raila it seems.

It's peak Raila didn't turn up to the live TV debate they were supposed to have, man is dat nigga senile or what, lol.

Can you explain why Hawiye businesses are squeezing them out? Why wouldn’t other Somalis who’ve lived in Kenya longer and a much larger population become a bigger problem?
Because hawiye( xamar) are shrewd business man and are doing busia from Dhobley to business to namanga to Lodwar to mandeera.

From trucking to petrol stations to property to telecommunication to hospitality and many more.

Hawiye are better businessmen than Kikuyus and have network while kikuyus use the Kenyan govt which has always given them competitive edge against other Kenyan especially when it came to land acquisition as well as loans etc.

Deep state aka kikuyus will use their leverage aka puppet Raila and use anti somali resentments to try to isolate somalis.

Kikuyus are the only ethnic group that are the richest in Kenya and have alot of capital.

Last edited:
doh.gif

Grammer mistake in the title of thread (I left out 'for' after better and before Somalia and Somalia), I would like it corrected, mods or admin, thanks in advance?

@SPMLegend soo dhawoow, why do you think Raila is better?

Lool I just clicked a random name to see the voting results

:hemad:

Tbh I do not know much about these 2 candidates nor do I care about what happens with kikuyu or Luo tribal politics. My intentions is to see a Somali president of Kenya and even much better an Ogaden president!!
I don’t got time to be comparing 2 Bantus when they all share a common trait.

Tbh I do not know much about these 2 candidates nor do I care about what happens with kikuyu or Luo tribal politics. My intentions is to see a Somali president of Kenya and even much better an Ogaden president!!
There will never never an ogaden president in Kenya.

With the influx of somalis from Somalia still the population of somalis in Kenya rank number 7.
We only get positions because of isku jabka ja.reerta which is good for business.

A luo Kikuyu- alliance is not good for somalis.

It's first time in the history of Kenya that Nicole's are competing for presidency while bantus are holding firm to VP position when bantus are the landheere of Kenya in both money and numbers.

Ruto sadly will not win because the deep state will ensure Raila wins through rigging.

Raila is old and senile while Ruto is young sly as a fox and shrewd and also an aspiring dictator and a corrupt person.

So it will be interesting times.

There will never never an ogaden president in Kenya.

With the influx of somalis from Somalia still the population of somalis in Kenya rank number 7.
We only get positions because of isku jabka ja.reerta which is good for business.

A luo Kikuyu- alliance is not good for somalis.

It's first time in the history of Kenya that Nicole's are competing for presidency while bantus are holding firm to VP position when bantus are the landheere of Kenya in both money and numbers.

Ruto sadly will not win because the deep state will ensure Raila wins through rigging.

Raila is old and senile while Ruto is young sly as a fox and shrewd and also an aspiring dictator and a corrupt person.

So it will be interesting times.

your overestimating the people that were Castrated as slaves by the British then given all forms of power after colonialism. The real treasure lies in controlling the Markets and making these people reliant on you then you are to them. Just like politicians the deep state can be bought and China has proven it over & over again. Think about the future lad

Black And White Suit GIF by National WWI Museum and Memorial

your overestimating the people that were Castrated as slaves by the British then given all forms of power after colonialism. The real treasure lies in controlling the Markets and making these people reliant on you then you are to them. Just like politicians the deep state can be bought and China has proven it over & over again. Think about the future lad

Black And White Suit GIF by National WWI Museum and Memorial
Kikuyus are like ME Arabs they bowed down to their master aka West that is why today slaves like Qataris and Emiratis are making mockery on us and playing us like fiddle.

Haha stop the cap, results were on public display. :mjlol:

Come out man why do you support Raila.

Ruto.

Get ur facts right Somalis are no where close to taking over business in Kenya. Don't be fooled by the few apartments & small scale enterprises (restaurants, clothes) that Somalis oversaturated as posing threat to Kikuyus. In fact, Indians are lifeline of big businesses in Kenya from Steel, Cement, medicine etc followed by Kikuyus who technically own fertile lands and almost any business u can think of.

Trending

Latest posts