Which Diasporans Have The Most..........

Which Countries are known to host weird Somali Diasporans

• Canada

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • USA

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • UK

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Kenya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• Scandinavia (SW,DK,NO)

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Australia

• South Africa

• Middle East

• Total voters
France is turning into a shithole, was that the reason you left it?

I only left because I’m a nomad I’ve lived in east Africa and North Africa too. I love France but the people are annoying and are islamophobes. There are some good sides I can’t say it’s a shithole.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
It is official by looking at the somalispot stats I can hereby announce country bashing and diaspora battles have now taken over the N.1 Position of recycling trash topics somalis love to discuss.

Replacing gender topics which has formaly been the N.1 topic since they gained access to the internet.
tenor (1).gif

Macalin M

Out here
I only left because I’m a nomad I’ve lived in east Africa and North Africa too. I love France but the people are annoying and are islamophobes. There are some good sides I can’t say it’s a shithole.
Nigga I’ve seen what the Algerians and Madows are doing in the streets. That place is trash now kkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ninyahow its a big city obviously shootings are gonna happen frequently tf do you expect :what1:

Atleast we are the ones killing others. In south africa you niggas get shot up by Madows everyday. Didnt you go to jail for fighting an indian? Atleast I have equal rights and I live in a developed country :tacky:
Sxb ,
Yes we somalis may argue about bs FKD and throw punches not a spectacular sight
Our FKD is similar to this but little more aggressive
But still we don't kill over petty neighborhoods sxb
Police are crooks don't tell me , the cops over there won't plant something to incriminate you
Lol
tragic stories from there

I wasn’t lying when I said I was French. My sspot mom is French therefore I am French. I’m so happy. I can finally get out of hennyland.
Tu es la meilleure maman qu'une fille puisse avoir. Je ne sais pas ce que j'ai fait pour te mériter.:it0tdo8:
:friendhug:

Ma chérie :it0tdo8:. As your mother I want you to move to France with me and start school at la Sorbonne.

Trending

Latest posts