Which Diasporans Have The Most..........

Which Countries are known to host weird Somali Diasporans

• Canada

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • USA

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • UK

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Kenya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• Scandinavia (SW,DK,NO)

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Australia

• South Africa

• Middle East

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Your city looks nice sxb
I was just watching this lol

It must be colder since you guys border with Vancouver

But again most geeljire live in MN iyo meela badan and why there are negative stereotypes
Alhamdullilah the place is great you just gotta have $$$
@Daacad90 will enjoy it there compared to the buuq of Britain :dead1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Them scandanavian niggas are a different type of weird :susp:

Shmurda dropping facts , it looks like this reer henny is knowledgeable about
Some Scandinavians being weird indeed, but what about the topless guy from your city sxb
I'm sure there are many like him throughout the world
But look at this
Lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Some Scandinavians being weird indeed, but what about the topless guy from your city sxb
But look at this
Lol
He should keep it on with his gyno bird chest :damn:

But look at this
Lol

Torontonians are embarrassing. Uffaayyyy. That could never be me. I’m thankful every day for being born in divine France.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Sophisticated. I wake up everyday and look outside of my window to see the Eiffel Tower. I put on my red beret, grab a croissant au beurre, and listen to Erik Satie. I stroll the beautiful Parisian streets and hop on my way to school. I play the piano for a few hours at school. And then head to the bakery close by to get coconut macaroons. It’s magical honestly, I feel like I’m in a movie every day.
And you are not scared to live in Paris, you must be a true Parisian then
some cadaans I saw on YT ranting about the entire city to be No Go Zones must be the xenophobia taking place btw how do you cope with the French Racism they are real cunsuris

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
But look at this
Lol
People walk outside with their shirts off all the time how is that weird?

You live in south africa some Madows are gonna chop you up soon worry bout yourself

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Torontonians are embarrassing. Uffaayyyy. That could never be me. I’m thankful every day for being born in divine France.

Toronto must be the joke in this forum but UK disputes it's position , I've heard bad and good news , they have lingo Carribbean dialect aswell waan yaabay
If I was to ever go North America I wouldn’t live in an area with Somalis
Alaska sxb I think thats the only place they haven't set a foot on or I could be wrong but I guarantee somalis way nacabyihiin meel baraf 24/7 ka da'aya lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
People walk outside with their shirts off all the time how is that weird?

You live in south africa some Madows are gonna chop you up soon worry bout yourself

I don't worry about that shit sxb , its only when I head to Joburg and townships that you gotta stay vigilant

Btw there are always geeljire shootings taking place weekly wagwun tdotters

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't worry about that shit sxb , its only when I head to Joburg and townships that you gotta stay vigilant

Btw there are always geeljire shootings taking place weekly wagwun tdotters
Ninyahow its a big city obviously shootings are gonna happen frequently tf do you expect :what1:

Atleast we are the ones killing others. In south africa you niggas get shot up by Madows everyday. Didnt you go to jail for fighting an indian? Atleast I have equal rights and I live in a developed country :tacky:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
i can’t even say anything acuthubillah
and we wonder why the white supremacists hate us
So you are Norwegian ?

I never heard such bad things about Norway how are they not as bad as Sweden or DK
Somalis were deported from there , I saw that news , but overall there's no Somali wearing gucci flip flops with addidas minipacks and hooyo's kitchen knife like some Europeans lol

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
So you are Norwegian ?

I never such bad things about Norway how are they not as bad as Sweden or DK
Somalis were deported from there , I saw that news , but overall there's no Somali wearing gucci flip flops with addidas minipacks and hooyo's kitchen knife like some Europeans lol
nope i’m amerikkkan

Trending

Latest posts