Which Diasporans Have The Most..........

Which Countries are known to host weird Somali Diasporans

• Canada

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • USA

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • UK

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Kenya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• Scandinavia (SW,DK,NO)

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Australia

• South Africa

• Middle East

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
That's extremely disturbing wlahi, usually it's mostly newcomers that do such heinous things but if the perpetrators done by someone were born in that particular country then this is beyond outrageous and tarnish to the community's reputation.

I did heard there's gang scenes taking place , they haven't reached that peak yet Somali on Somali violence
It is pretty bad
Worse is the Swedish trying to hide and protect the guy
Very very sad

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I meant it literally and figuratively, there is no explanation that can convey the fuckery I witness everyday. I am reer uk myself.
Yes I heard that myself
But Somalis kill each other and young boys are stabbed because of rival neighborhoods soomaha
Plus being Somali over there is to survive in hostile environments

Do they live in an area where vicious cycles are affecting their daily aspects of lives

Are they targeted by the systematic police because of their Skin tone and religion

The rampant racism in the UK

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
middle east Somali's = ayrab's bootyclappers
Kenya Somali's= kikuyu's bootyclappers
I know bro

They are the worst in my opinion but I made good friends that fled Damascus during the civil war

However I find the ones from Khaleej abit odd

Nonetheless the Somalis from Syria and Egypt seem to be articulate perhaps they were living free and not like the Khaleej

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Because of your wack story about the fights that went down in the restaurant. One of the funniest posts. Lmao
:pachah1:
Not going to lie, we do have plenty of odd individuals it depends on which city , for me Joburg Somalis are very wild and violent
Pretoria are very few so they are not even heard of
Durban community are mostly wadaado and business oriented
Cape Town are old school and blended in with the locals

But overall you can find the craziest among them just like any diaspora

Your french , what's it like in France being a Somali ?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It is pretty bad
Worse is the Swedish trying to hide and protect the guy
Very very sad
They should have persecute him sxb ,
Instead of being politically correct

Your American , what's it like over there especially with whatever is going on in Minnesota lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Loool what is this malarkey I’m hearing kkkkkkk
Sxb indulge us , I know that you are expert on arimaha somalida dalka ingiriiska , you must have witnessed the craziest things over there

I know someone who told me a polish smashed a vodka bottle on his head
The poor guy said he was only staring at people , so question is why UK people hate to be stared at
They say something like what the f*ck you looking at
Are they antisocial

Macalin M

Out here
Sxb indulge us , I know that you are expert on arimaha somalida dalka ingiriiska , you must have witnessed the craziest things over there

I know someone who told me a polish smashed a vodka bottle on his head
The poor guy said he was only staring at people , so question is why UK people hate to be stared at
They say something like what the f*ck you looking at
Are they antisocial
Polish people are weird. They are like Somalis. They stick together. But unlike Somalis they aren’t loud on social media and they do not have ghetto mentality (for the most part). However the poles take a lot of drugs and are fiends

The only people that stare at me are Somalis and, in recent years, Eritreans.

Not going to lie, we do have plenty of odd individuals it depends on which city , for me Joburg Somalis are very wild and violent
Pretoria are very few so they are not even heard of
Durban community are mostly wadaado and business oriented
Cape Town are old school and blended in with the locals

But overall you can find the craziest among them just like any diaspora

Your french , what's it like in France being a Somali ?

Sophisticated. I wake up everyday and look outside of my window to see the Eiffel Tower. I put on my red beret, grab a croissant au beurre, and listen to Erik Satie. I stroll the beautiful Parisian streets and hop on my way to school. I play the piano for a few hours at school. And then head to the bakery close by to get coconut macaroons. It’s magical honestly, I feel like I’m in a movie every day.

Trending

Latest posts