Which continent is the worst?

Tukraq

VIP
You do know the Somali economy is based mainly on agriculture right? If there's a time we need fertile land it's now.
It’s focused on camels and sheep’s which I guess isn’t really bringing in the big bucks but at least is somewhat niche thus I’m okay with keeping it, like I said world right now has an over abundance of agriculture production and thus prices have been driven down by competition to extremely low levels, basically you won’t get rich off it as your selling it for so cheap especially in Africa where the willingness to pay is so low, this is where we should be using comparative advantage and buying cheap food(or receiving for free through aid), but focusing on different sources of income

Continents are a social construct. Even Africa is not really one either as you can say Afro-Eurasia / Afroeurasia / Eurafrasia exists.

I know what you mean

But at least Africa is on its own continental plate.

earth-s-tectonic-plates.jpg

Africa isn't that bad. I visited my relatives in Africa and their lifestlye---in some desert region of Somalia---was not bad. My young relative had a strikingly beautiful wife who made him very tasty food, plenty of land, and a local clan community that really allowed him to feel at home and as an accepted member---not bad for somebody without much education. I'd rather live in Somalia than as some sweatshop worker in Asia

Trending