Which child is more a disappointment

3kg?, she wanted to make up for that loss:cryinglaughsmiley:
But i feel you, you think my mom who always falls for new essential oils and brings new ciliid or edibles home thinking its good for your health is gonna let me go without meat?
I went grocery shopping with my aunt asked if I could buy some tofu and she told me “Rubberkaan gurigaay waa ka xaran” and I tried arguing it’s not rubber??? I explained it was a healthier, cheaper alternative and contained lots of nutrients but she said to leave the liberal white ideas in my flat:mjcry: I wasn’t even allowed to buy it with my own money. That evening I was forcefed thick steak cooked rare because my aunt heard rare steak will get rid of the iron deficiency she claims I have (I literally don’t have it, I just slept more than usual):mjkkk: How am I allowed to move out and manage most aspects of my life but not allowed to avoid meat?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:faysalwtf:

Wouldn’t wanna be in such situation but daughter>khaniis son

With today’s technology and how bad society is runtii single nimo baa fiican :faysalwtf:

You got gay teachers teaching your kids and who knows wtf they do between school and on there way home. Ilahey hanaga xjiaabo this fitnah.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
daughter can be married off to some unknowing miskiin cuck if worse comes to worse, let him deal with her.

A son has a lot of value in Somali culture. He is the person to pass your name down. He is your progeny, your families future, seeing as your girls will marry other men and have their children.

he embodies every man who came before him in your family, and bears a tremendous weight in his shoulders to not only live up to his name but to raise his family in wealth and honor ideally in life that is the goal.

Every notion of masculinity drained from him because he wants to be taken like a women :jcoleno: to the LGBTQ community do as you please it’s really up to you, but for me, he isn’t my son anymore. I’d hire 10 ig s to make a man out of him and maybe he’ll snap out of it :mjlol:

Trending