Which child is more a disappointment

It’s easier to turn homo son back to heterosexuality than unthoting a daughter :hillarybiz: I would beat my daughter with a tuumbo if a saw her like that

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
It is easier to turn a homo back to heterosexual but I'de still whip that nigga with a metal rod

Nah, unless you have a younger western mom, but most moms would probably force you thinking you're gonna die without meat.
Im 19 and my mom is still bugging me about drinking milk.
I don’t live at home and I’m vegetarian when I’m here. Laakin whenever I’m home for holidays, I get forcefed steak and hilib. I was forced to take like 3kg of chicken and other meats with me back to my place.
Is this was little children being forced to eat vegetables feel:ileycry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would say the girl.

the gay. he can't help it. He was born that way. lol

I don’t live at home and I’m vegetarian when I’m here. Laakin whenever I’m home for holidays, I get forcefed steak and hilib. I was forced to take like 3kg of chicken and other meats with me back to my place.
Is this was little children being forced to eat vegetables feel:ileycry:
3kg?, she wanted to make up for that loss:cryinglaughsmiley:
But i feel you, you think my mom who always falls for new essential oils and brings new ciliid or edibles home thinking its good for your health is gonna let me go without meat?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because I can just send her to somalia. I can’t even take him to somalia without and old school honor killing:jcoleno:

yes u can. there are alot of feminine gay somalis in Somalia. They are just not sexual or admit their sexuality. They are seen as part the domestic servants to help women just as arabs feminine gays are seen

yes u can. there are alot of feminine gay somalis in Somalia. They are just not sexual or admit their sexuality. They are seen as part the domestic servants to help women just as arabs feminine gays are seen
I’ve literally just learned about this. I have gotten weird vibes from FOBs. Saw a pair holding arms once. Knew something was up:bell: