Which child is more a disappointment

Yea but the daughter challenged me. Talking about tell about. :mahubowtf:She losing skin off that ass. He might change after seeing what happened to her
She better expect this when I come home, kkkkkk.
800px-A_Torture_Rack.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yea but the daughter challenged me. Talking about tell about. :mahubowtf:She losing skin off that ass. He might change after seeing what happened to her
Bruh this guy is wearing makeup talking about why he doesn't have gay relations with Somali men. There's levels to this
:what:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm beating the dh1lo because the khaniis might have a mental illness so I should spare him until I find out if hes good or not :manny:

After a long days of work you come home and see your son and daughter like this. Who you beating first?

The girl ofc, look at those eyebrows, how can you be a somali girl and dont know how to do makeup?.
If you're gonna be a hoe be a good one atleast

I dont think its lies tbh, i was talking to my mom about veganism a couple of months ago and she was heavily against it idk why.
Yea but it doesn’t seem like a struggle. At best a little argument but most somali parents wouldn’t care too much as long as you make your own food.

Nah, unless you have a younger western mom, but most moms would probably force you thinking you're gonna die without meat.
Im 19 and my mom is still bugging me about drinking milk.

Trending