Which area in london has the most qashin somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Harlesden man , the Somali guys there rob the Moroccans or any other weak Arabs with knives :cryinglaughsmiley: back in sixth form . I knew 2 guys who were robbed by my malis in harlesden.

Tower Hamlet and East London is a qashin area .But it doesn’t necessarily produce the most qashin Somalis

I think N and NW London produces the most qashin Somalis . Isn’t there a jail in the north that is full of Somalis :cryinglaughsmiley:
East london aint that bad. The only two qashin parts are Tower hamelts as you mentioned and Forest gate :nahgirl:

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Wallahi that's mad.

The flats have been knocked down right. Visited there once, was a shithole.

yh and I think a lot of somalis moved away from the area. Stonebridge doesn't have a high street so it hard to estimate if there is a lot of somalis still there

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I dont know but last time i was in london i went to the west since there was a aroos. The guests, the young men, had friggin sweatpants and tracksuits. Also they were literally holding their balls (had their hands in their pants). Legit thought they were fags or big time pervs. So yh, west london gotta be horrible.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
North London has deffo the most crazy and savage Somalis. The biggest Somali s are from North London aswell. Me and my brethern linked two Somali things from Edmonton they came in to the car in fully Jilbaab. They told us to drive around the corner where they took it off, they had mini skirts and sexy tops underneath the Jilbaab. The rest is history. Loooooooool, effin s.:deadrose:

Finsbury Park mosque where Somali girls as young as 16 look for a madow revert.

North London Ilahaay baa habaaray amount of qashin that comes from there.

North London has deffo the most crazy and savage Somalis. The biggest Somali s are from North London aswell. Me and my brethern linked two Somali things from Edmonton they came in to the car in fully Jilbaab. They told us to drive around the corner where they took it off, they had mini skirts and sexy tops underneath the Jilbaab. The rest is history. Loooooooool, effin s.:deadrose:

Finsbury Park mosque where Somali girls as young as 16 look for a madow revert.

North London Ilahaay baa habaaray amount of qashin that comes from there.
North london places like Turnpike lane is full of qashin somalis hate that area

Status
Not open for further replies.