Which area in london has the most qashin somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Haringey especially Wood Green / Turnpike Lane. I would say Upton Park in Newham as well because the amount of times I seen nitty Somalis and alcoholics in Green Street is too much. Twice I seen a Somali isku kadiye in the middle of the street and was having seizures it was embarrassing. Darago baa haye.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I'm gonna say harlesden , stonebridge and willesden (church road) :siilaanyolaugh:

But rumour has it that south london somalis are complete trash :shookgabre:

MariaMaria

Never heard anything bad about south London somalis. harlesden somalis are a disgrace tho

wallahi the somali boys here are finished :tacky: i'm actually shocked at the state they are in

never really hear about the girls tho

Haringey especially Wood Green / Turnpike Lane. I would say Upton Park in Newham as well because the amount of times I seen nitty Somalis and alcoholics in Green Street is too much. Twice I seen a Somali isku kadiye in the middle of the street and was having seizures it was embarrassing. Darago baa haye.
East London is a ghetto wallahi I avoid that area like the plague

MariaMaria

How will you get treated, if you enter these places as a foreigner or as a girl :ileycry:

if you are a decent looking somali girl you doesn't wear a hijab , you'll have dusty druggie harlesden boys giving you a tough time

if you wear a hijab , you might get a stare at most

if you are a decent looking somali girl you doesn't wear a hijab , you'll have dusty druggie harlesden boys giving you a tough time

if you wear a hijab , you might get a stare at most
Why is harlesden so finished? That area and it's people are so ratchet not just the somali's everyone it seems :hova:

MariaMaria

Why is harlesden so finished? That area and it's people are so ratchet not just the somali's everyone it seems :hova:

half is Jamaicans , other Caribbeans and then mostly Somalis. It's the parents and the adults , from what I see they don't say anything about the youth drinking and taking drugs on the street for everyone to see. :susp: also the schools in this area are complete trash , and somali boys are easily influenced by year 6 they are already selling drugs for money

Harlesden man , the Somali guys there rob the Moroccans or any other weak Arabs with knives :cryinglaughsmiley: back in sixth form . I knew 2 guys who were robbed by my malis in harlesden.

Tower Hamlet and East London is a qashin area .But it doesn’t necessarily produce the most qashin Somalis

I think N and NW London produces the most qashin Somalis . Isn’t there a jail in the north that is full of Somalis :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts