Which area in london has the most qashin somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
half is Jamaicans , other Caribbeans and then mostly Somalis. It's the parents and the adults , from what I see they don't say anything about the youth drinking and taking drugs on the street for everyone to see. :susp: also the schools in this area are complete trash , and somali boys are easily influenced by year 6 they are already selling drugs for money
I live in North london I have my fair share of qashin somalis but north west takes the cake :drakelaugh:

Harlesden man , the Somali guys there rob the Moroccans or any other weak Arabs with knives :cryinglaughsmiley: back in sixth form . I knew 2 guys who were robbed by my malis in harlesden.

Tower Hamlet and East London is a qashin area .But it doesn’t necessarily produce the most qashin Somalis

I think N and NW London produces the most qashin Somalis . Isn’t there a jail in the north that is full of Somalis :cryinglaughsmiley:
North is OK areas like Turpike lane and woodgreen are becoming a problem though. The somali's there are slowly heading towards what northe west somalis are

mrlog

VIP
Haringey especially Wood Green / Turnpike Lane. I would say Upton Park in Newham as well because the amount of times I seen nitty Somalis and alcoholics in Green Street is too much. Twice I seen a Somali isku kadiye in the middle of the street and was having seizures it was embarrassing. Darago baa haye.

Say Walaahi?
Next time take a vid and post it here OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending