A

Atiya

MJ maid
Black-Woman-Hell-No-GIF.gif
:childplease: Tell us something more believable or yaac :camby:
Lol on my mothers life it isn't a lie.

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Atiya you must really hate your mother because there was and never will be MJ maid, no matter how poor she was, she would always find a rich relative to stay with when she comes to the city. Don't even try to lie darling. :feelinmyself:

A

Atiya

@Atiya you must really hate your mother because there was and never will be MJ maid, no matter how poor she was, she would always find a rich relative to stay with when she comes to the city. Don't even try to lie darling. :feelinmyself:

Girl it's up to you what you want to believe, but reality is reality.

S

SOMACOON

Girl it's up to you what you want to believe, but reality is reality.
Don't mind her, I'm sure you had one or two MJ maids.
I mean at the end of the day, you did turn on them and chase them out of Xamar

A

Atiya

Most of the MAIDS are of Hawiye decent. And trust me when I say ya'll freaks

Lol every Somali person does maid jobs to survive. Give me a break and what does freakisness have to do with this topic. Like I said the marehan alcoholic s in London say otherwise.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lol every Somali person does maid jobs to survive. Give me a break and what does freakisness have to do with this topic. Like I said the marehan alcoholic s in London say otherwise.

Omg tell us about the marehan alcoholic s.

Spill the tea Ati. Let's forget about the maid stuff and spill the tea on the boon s.

Is it true they will give a happy ending for a cigarette?

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

S

SOMACOON

LMAO
Hawiye chick talking about, 'ting"
No comment siilaanyolaugh

A

Atiya

Omg tell us about the marehan alcoholic s.

Spill the tea Ati. Let's forget about the maid stuff and spill the tea on the boon s.

Is it true they will give a happy ending for a cigarette?

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif
Wallahi I'm a nice person I don't want to qarxis anyone but I got screenshots and receipts. Tycoon is tempting me. :mybusiness:

S

SOMACOON

Wallahi I'm a nice person I don't want to qarxis anyone but I got screenshots and receipts. Tycoon is tempting me. :mybusiness:
Haye
How do you have receipts and screenshots of random girls if you don't f*ck with them?:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.