Where were you born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You got it. Ali-gari. But why would say Ali-gari don't live buhoodle?
I usually here reer hagar and buuhoodle the only place i read about ali gari is over the Internet when reading about dervish:dwill:
Most of las anod and buuhoodle district to me are somewhat foreign to me.:kanyeshrug:

S

SOMACOON

So do you support Khatumo, Somaliland, Puntland or the Somali Federal Government ? :lolbron:
T1yHj4q.gif

MJ maid
Black-Woman-Hell-No-GIF.gif
:childplease: Tell us something more believable or yaac :camby:
Oh wow! I don't think its ceeb to be a maid. Well aren't somalis who work as housekeepers in America maids? I have seen maids from almost all clans in Somalia and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed about. Waa dad fiican oo xoogooda ku nool.

Hafez

VIP
MJ maid
Black-Woman-Hell-No-GIF.gif
:childplease: Tell us something more believable or yaac :camby:
I have relatives in the Gulf who have Somali maids from all tribes lmao. An auntie of mine married an Arab man from the influential Saudi 'Zahraani' tribe. I'm pretty sure I heard her mention that her maid was MJ lol.

I'm not biased btw as all the Somali qabils are the same shit to me.

S

SOMACOON

I have relatives in the Gulf who have Somali maids from all tribes lmao. An auntie of mine married an Arab man from the influential Saudi 'Zahraani' tribe. I'm pretty sure I heard her mention that her maid was MJ lol.

I'm not biased btw as all the Somali qabils are the same shit to me.

I used have an cad cad maid sxb, she used cook some good ass malawax :lawd:

S

SOMACOON

@The_patriot
Sxb, the only HARTI clan worthy of living in the Jubbas with us is the honorable Dhulbhante @bandit
I think you should focus on fighting the Ethiopians drilling trillions out of your state in Waqooyi Kalbeed

S

SOMACOON

Oh wow! I don't think its ceeb to be a maid. Well aren't somalis who work as housekeepers in America maids? I have seen maids from almost all clans in Somalia and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed about. Waa dad fiican oo xoogooda ku nool.
Yaaa salam

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's ceeb when you're royalty :mjdontkno: You wouldn't understand sxb you're after all Dhulos.:lolbron:

I used have an cad cad maid sxb, she used cook some good ass malawax :lawd:
Where were you when you had the maid? Isn't funny how people back home hire maids with the money we send them. Somalida inta joogtan ayaga ba maids ah lol(they have to work hard to earn money then send it). Thats not fair wallee.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Where were you when you had the maid? Isn't funny how people back home hire maids with the money we send them. Somalida inta joogtan ayaga ba maids ah lol(they have to work hard to earn money then send it). Thats not fair wallee.
Lmao it's just not maids skinnies in the west do a lot of jobs they wouldn't dare do back home. Skinnies here are janitors, maids, taxi drivers, barbers :yloezpe: Back home in their eyes those jobs are only for the langaabs.:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending