Where is the logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the day of judgment they’ll truly regret killing him, may God have mercy on your uncle ameen.
faaf2bb12f3c7dae6cd11d9298f43871.jpg
Amiin

No wonder our country is struck by famine. When a ppl fail to erect the situation and corruption in their community then allah will punish the land with famine and no rain. These ppl are truly not muslims and have no right to live in somalia. I would ship them off tho china and exchange them for the ughurs who are being tortured for being good muslims.

:kodaksmiley::lawd::kanyehmm:

@VixR , @SamatarWarsame , @Starscream , @Emily , @Pastoralite , @guntiino101
@Mustafa
I just got more information from my mom. The guy who killed their member is alive and they said they don't want him. They have been looking for my uncle who did nothing to them for a while. The guy who was killed was an only son who no longer could carry his father's blood for generations. The killer has brothers who his brothers could carry the blood. So they said it has to be someone from their tribe and someone who is an only son who will never carry his father's blood. These people are so fucked up and mean. They killed an innocent man and didn't even care about the actual killer who they see. I will pay to have the killer killed myself. I am so fucking angry right now.
Aun.

Wallahi this is one of the most messed up things I have heard. Inshallah your family will reunite in the highest levels of jannah.

Don't do anything in revenge to these people if your mum's sisters live in the city. They will just target them.

Aun.

Wallahi this is one of the most messed up things I have heard. Inshallah your family will reunite in the highest levels of jannah.

Don't do anything in revenge to these people if your mum's sisters live in the city. They will just target them.
they ran away and moved in with garre people. As soon as they find the killer, I am willing to pay the hitman after I get his wives and children out of Buurhakaba.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sxb im sorry for your loss AUN your uncle I can’t imagine how you can call yourself a Muslim when you’re killing an innocent person who had nothing to do with killing someone

You can’t fix a problem by creating another sadly these clan elders live in the Stone Age

the government and police force are sadly a cause of this cause people won’t get justice and the person caught can be protected if he pays a sum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending