Where is the logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle was killed last night because someone got killed in the area he lives. They said we gonna kill someone that doesn't have brothers. My uncle only has sisters. They killed him. An innocent man because they know his sisters can't come after him. They kill an innocent man to make themselves feel good about taking another life even if it is innocent. I am pissed off right now. I feel sad for my mom. This is the 4th sibling she lost.

Emily

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
VIP
No logic, itโ€™s insanity

Sorry for your loss

Last edited:
no someone in his own tribe did it. Gaaljecel

Oh i see the reason i ask is the only place in somalia in 2018 that people from the same tribe that are savagely killing each other is in southern sool.

Whats more barbaric to me is after they sign a peace treaty every 2nd week, part of it is giving their females away to the OPPS

My uncle was killed last night because someone got killed in the area he lives. They said we gonna kill someone that doesn't have brothers. My uncle only has sisters. They killed him. An innocent man because they know his sisters can't come after him. They kill an innocent man to make themselves feel good about taking another life even if it is innocent. I am pissed off right now. I feel sad for my mom. This is the 4th sibling she lost.
That's impossible :dwill:
Doesn't he have cousins:drakewtf:
A family his grandfather is part of?:drakewtf:
In my family everybody descendent of my great grandfather is one big family but even then we come from a bigger family that consist of 4 other family who each are big as us we collectively fight as a unit:gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
What about the guy who did the killing initially? Or they didnโ€™t care enough to pursue the actual killer, they just wanted the least amount of backlash, so they chose to murk a random person from his tribe?

I guess the logic here would be: Tit for tat. One member of yours will suffer bc a member of ours suffered, and we get away with it.

What about the guy who did the killing initially? Or they didnโ€™t care enough to pursue the actual killer, they just wanted the least amount of backlash, so they chose to murk a random person from his tribe?

I guess the logic here would be: Tit for tat. One member of yours will suffer bc a member of ours suffered, and we get away with it.
pretty much

That's impossible :dwill:
Doesn't he have cousins:drakewtf:
A family his grandfather is part of?:drakewtf:
In my family everybody descendent of my great grandfather is one big family but even then we come from a bigger family that consist of 4 other family who each are big as us we collectively fight as a unit:gucciwhat:
He is the only guy in his family and the my other uncle is old. Maybe he is looking for the killer idk. I am not sure how my mom is able to stay strong

Actual killers often go free in Somali culture. Whether through payoff or convenience. Life is cheap to them.

Sorry about your loss.

Yeah life is cheap there. They just pay for the blood and carry on like nothing happened. A kid would kill for $20. The population there has mental illness and low morals. 60% is under 30 they basically saw war their entire life.

He is the only guy in his family and the my other uncle is old. Maybe he is looking for the killer idk. I am not sure how my mom is able to stay strong
What about his 2nd 3rd cousins I highly doubt no male exist:gucciwhat:
My uncle before killed this guy who was from a large sub sub clan people living in 3 different districts were about to fight each over what to do to him:pachah1:

One time my uncle mowed down a whole restaurant of random people eating because one of them killed his brother he used a pkm:deadrose:
The garbage in @Reiko dp had him executed:pacspit:

@VixR , @SamatarWarsame , @Starscream , @Emily , @Pastoralite , @guntiino101
@Mustafa
I just got more information from my mom. The guy who killed their member is alive and they said they don't want him. They have been looking for my uncle who did nothing to them for a while. The guy who was killed was an only son who no longer could carry his father's blood for generations. The killer has brothers who his brothers could carry the blood. So they said it has to be someone from their tribe and someone who is an only son who will never carry his father's blood. These people are so fucked up and mean. They killed an innocent man and didn't even care about the actual killer who they see. I will pay to have the killer killed myself. I am so fucking angry right now.

Last edited:
What kind of sick people are they. Not going after the killer but someone innocent. They think it's the whole tribe's fault. They wouldn't even go after the actual killer walking around in broad daylight.

On the day of judgment theyโ€™ll truly regret killing him, may God have mercy on your uncle ameen.
faaf2bb12f3c7dae6cd11d9298f43871.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts