Where is the congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
View attachment 2427

Second UAE showed SL that they are region or local state not country. According to flag ceremony rules. Flags of other nations are flown at same height. State and local flags are traditionally flown lower

Ffs but there's someone in Somaliland who gets the picture with mainly Siilaanyo and the Somaliland flag thinking it's a step towards recognition.

That money can move Somaliland forward, but all I ever see is SL officials flying out to other countries
in designer suits with fleet of cars, these corrupt bastards will just pocket the money. They have several houses
around the world which costs millions, their kids get world class education.

I've witnessed this corruption at first hand.

This is what makes me even prouder.

The big insult to them is that the man who was telling them to f*ck off over aviation rights was a gay minister. An even bigger insult to the hairy beasts is that this gay minister was elected in his constituency by the large Somali population in Ottawa West Nepean who supported him since the 90s. He then retired from politics and pushed a Somali man to represent the party in his same riding in the next election.

05113735-1024x716.jpg

New_Dawn_for_Somalia1.jpg

baird_gay.jpg

This gay minister even inflated our numbers and said we have 300,000 Somalis. He had a Somali Chief of Staff in his 20s in both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Transportation

“I think it would be certainly be a goal and objective of mine in the coming years to see the Canadian flag flying over Mogadishu. I think one of the ties that bind us are the 300,000 plus Canadians of Somali descent,” said Baird.

This man is living proof that Somalis are a proud and noble people and we don't have to fucking kiss ass to these hairy beasts.

Cancel the damn robbery of a deal. We are noble, proud people

Hubble

VIP
That money can move Somaliland forward, but all I ever see is SL officials flying out to other countries
in designer suits with fleet of cars, these corrupt bastards will just pocket the money. They have several houses
around the world which costs millions, their kids get world class education.

I've witnessed this corruption at first hand.

No it won't. First of all 133 million a decade won't buy a damn thing. The next decade it's worth less and by the third decade it will be worth nothing. Inflation is lost on Siilaanyo. Maths is lost on him.

Smh Somalis and their petty squables forever stuck in this archaic mindset :meleshame: people are starving left right and centre, tahriibing and dying on these vast oceans cos there is no jobs, hopefully reer sl will invest the money to grow and build businesses everything starts with baby steps niggaz are delusional they want to touch the stars but are dying of thirst and their bellies are empty, I wish the best for reer Somaliland

Hubble

VIP
Racer you forget what Dubai was in 1990? No one is hating just because they want a better deal. The haters are few here, they clocked in and out with their smiley faces. Everyone else is concerned. Mogadishu is sending half a million plus of us out of the country and logged us out of the pastoralists lifestyle. The whole Somali lands from DDSI to Xamar is going wholesale i.e. no benefit for the people at all.

Smh Somalis and their petty squables forever stuck in this archaic mindset :meleshame: people are starving left right and centre, tahriibing and dying on these vast oceans cos there is no jobs, hopefully reer sl will invest the money to grow and build businesses everything starts with baby steps niggaz are delusional they want to touch the stars but are dying of thirst and their bellies are empty, I wish the best for reer Somaliland

People died in tahriibing because the government does not protect their rights and imported all these illegal immigrants Oromo to work from maid to construction and even NGO jobs, can they deport all these people and restrict rules about employing only Somalis? Even in this port deal do you that they may fire Somalis and hire Oromo like way the did Mogadishu port.

Yeah i had pay for visa when i went to emirate back 2013

Now you don't because those hairy beasts will never act up to a Western man

Somalis will get this kind of respect.

Let's cancel this slave deal. We are not slaves to the hairy beasts. They are our slaves.

Hubble

VIP
Now you don't because those hairy beasts will never act up to a Western man

Somalis will get this kind of respect.

Let's cancel this slave deal. We are not slaves to the hairy beasts

We done passed slaves when they sold teenage girls to Saudi the country where they'll have the least rights out of every country on Earth. Where rape is just a normal day for cleaners. This us on tape but the sisters back home don't know because they're too poor to get access to information. They're literally lambs to the slaughter.

We done passed slaves when they sold teenage girls to Saudi the country where they'll have the least rights out of every country on Earth. Where rape is just a normal day for cleaners. This us on tape but the sisters back home don't know because they're too poor to get access to information. They're literally lambs to the slaughter.

If an atheist or secular govt official was in charge of this file this wouldn't have even happened. We would have had their Arab girls work here for free

Racer you forget what Dubai was in 1990? No one is hating just because they want a better deal. The haters are few here, they clocked in and out with their smiley faces. Everyone else is concerned. Mogadishu is sending half a million plus of us out of the country and logged us out of the pastoralists lifestyle. The whole Somali lands from DDSI to Xamar is going wholesale i.e. no benefit for the people at all.

How are you going to compare Dubai to Somalia? When arabta had humongous jump start through the oil boom, and let me also add that I'm vehemently against touching the resources of Somalia in this day and age because Somalia is run by incompetent petty minded criminals, and I won't even touch on reer konfuur they give me nothing but high blood pressure, all I'm saying let's not jump the gun lets see where this goes and how it plays out and if infact it was a good deal or not, I'm sure if it turns sour reer sl will bum rush the deal maker hopefully.

Hubble

VIP
How are you going to compare Dubai to Somalia? When arabta had humongous jump start through the oil boom, and let me also add that I'm vehemently against touching the resources of Somalia in this day and age because Somalia is run by incompetent petty minded criminals, and I won't even touch on reer konfuur they give me nothing but high blood pressure, all I'm saying let's not jump the gun lets see where this goes and how it plays out and if infact it was a good deal or not, I'm sure if it turns sour reer sl will bum rush the deal maker hopefully.

They signed the deal. It's shit.

The thing I noticed about somalilanders is if they feel they're getting the short end of a deal, they'll either call out their government to change it or get physical if not heard. The SL gov made 10s of millions off the oil companies but the ppl demanded satisfaction and chased these companies away. I think berber will have the same if the deal isn't in their favor.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What happened @waraabe

Oh wait siilyaanyo met up with Sheikh Maktoum as in the father of my future husband Sheikh Hamdan Maktoum. Somaliland is doing business with AUE?

Somaliland ha noo lato!

Somaliland Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior
The thing I noticed about somalilanders is if they feel they're getting the short end of a deal, they'll either call out their government to change it or get physical if not heard. The SL gov made 10s of millions off the oil companies but the ppl demanded satisfaction and chased these companies away. I think berber will have the same if the deal isn't in their favor.

Definitely, that is the difference between us and Reer somalia.

Hubble

VIP
Cheer everything Somaliland or Puntland or you're a hater! Make rape jokes daily about South Somalia and you're hilarious. Hey throw in a few jokes about terrorist bombs killing innocent people in South Somalia too everyone will say "ma'quul wallahi, Masha Allah". You people are sick fucks. Signs out for life. I hope you die of dysentery and worms after someone sticks your obese good for nothing heads down a disused toilet.

waraabe

Your superior
Cheer everything Somaliland or Puntland or you're a hater! Make rape jokes daily about South Somalia and you're hilarious. Hey throw in a few jokes about terrorist bombs killing innocent people in South Somalia too everyone will say "ma'quul wallahi, Masha Allah". You people are sick fucks. Signs out for life. I hope you die of dysentery and worms after someone sticks your obese good for nothing heads down a disused toilet.

get a life you garac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending