Where is the congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, furthermore perhaps the biggest benefit of this deal will be that it leads to further investments coming in from the world particularly the middle east

Read this
http://country.eiu.com/article.aspx...+trends&u=1&pid=873945271&oid=873945271&uid=1

Bruh U to the fockin AE is building a 5 motherfokin star hotel in berbera. There's clear interest in the region I don't care what anyone says:damedamn:

Djibouti is about to be dwarfed and made irrelevant:faysalwtf:. Not to mention this opens up somalilands private businesses to the 80 million landlocked mouths in xabesha. I need to marry into beesha red sea :dabcasar:

Hubble

VIP
This is robbery. It appears the 55% Somaliland gets will be the $400M anticipated revenue.

There was no mega deal. The Arabs have duped Somalis. The suicide bombers need to be shown the door.

It won't be $400 million, that's their fake projection. They're going to make double that a year. Turkey is doing the rounds in Africa right now to flood the African market with Turkish goods. They were so desperate for this port deal to go through that they killed a Somali port worker for protesting. The red flag in the Arab deal is the projection.

It won't be $400 million, that's their fake projection. They're going to make double that a year. Turkey is doing the rounds in Africa right now to flood the African market with Turkish goods. They were so desperate for this port deal to go through that they killed a Somali port worker for protesting. The red flag in the Arab deal is the projection.

This is at the very most a break even deal. No benefit for the government revenue.

The Chinese or Turks should have been paid up to $25M for the port expansion with Somali employees constructing it. The Somalis can manage their on assets.

Somalis don't need their ports managed by anyone but them.

$25M would have been easy to find.

Foreign companies and countries controlling your own assets is a national security risk. They could bring IS terrorists in ships and have them enter Somali lands. The Arabs are not to be trusted. It's not only about the money. It's about Somali lives, their livelihoods and the interests of the people.

There is a reason why countries don't allow 50% or more foreign stake in their airlines or telecommunications companies.

There was an Egyptian guy who wanted to own more than 50% of a mobile company over here and the government told him to get lost. Why do you think that is?

Hubble

VIP
This is at the very most a break even deal. No benefit for the government revenue.

The Chinese or Turks should have been paid up to $25M for the port expansion. The Somalis can manage their on assets.

Somalis don't need their ports managed by anyone but them.

$25M would have been easy to find.

Do you think Somaliland sold itself short for recognition? Maybe they figure the move signals independence and is thus worth it. The tourism deal and others might make them more. It's probably for political reasons.

Do you know Emirates Airlines wanted daily flights in 4 Canadian cities? The government said get lost. Then we had a visa row for a few years. They made Canadians who wanted to visit UAE pay entrance visas. UAE eventually blinked and said OK, daily flights to Toronto. Still the government said no. We won the battle and now Canadians can go to UAE visa free again and if those hairy beasts want to come here, they must apply for visas before entering my country. They only have Emirates and Qatar Airways come here a few days a week in the entire country. The government was protecting the private national airline.

Don't let foreigners push you around.

waraabe

Your superior
Do you know Emirates Airlines wanted daily flights in 4 Canadian cities? The government said get lost. Then we had a visa row for a few years. They made Canadians who wanted to visit UAE pay entrance visas. UAE eventually blinked and said OK, daily flights to Toronto. Still the government said no. We won the battle and now Canadians can go to UAE visa free again and if those hairy beasts want to come here, they must apply for visas before entering my country. They only have Emirates and Qatar Airways come here a few days a week in the entire country. The government was protecting the private national airline.

We have low iq (68 to be exact), we aren't like Canadians

Do you think Somaliland sold itself short for recognition? Maybe they figure the move signals independence and is thus worth it. The tourism deal and others might make them more. It's probably for political reasons.
Nope they would not recognize SL simply in Arab countries they have all these ethnic groups who want to separate (Kurds,Berber in Morocca and Algeria, Tuareg in Algeria and Libya, Nubia in Egypt ) they would not open that door.

Hubble

VIP
The fucked up thing is that it won't buy Somaliland anything of value especially over that enormous time span. You can't buy a single jumbo jet in 30 years with the profit. Tiny Djibouti makes $360 a year from renting it's ports.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/04/20134311339927893.html

Look at how the hairy beasts lost. If I want to enter their backward country, no visa needed for what, a month? But the hairy beasts need to pay us the big bucks if they want to step their foot here for a second. We screen them for diseases. We screen them for crimimal offenses. We dont treat them like Westerners. They are below us. Canada, proud nation. I want Somalis to be this proud. We gave them some mercy after they begged for a decade and let their airlines come here a few days a week. This was the same policy we had even before the visa row. Nothing changed on our side.

Somalis need some self respect like the proud Canadians.

This port deal is a bad deal. Let's tell it like it is and kick those hairy beasts out.

Hubble

VIP
Nope they would not recognize SL simply in Arab countries they have all these ethnic groups who want to separate (Kurds,Berber in Morocca and Algeria, Tuareg in Algeria and Libya, Nubia in Egypt ) they would not open that door.

I mean Somalia saying bye bye.

image.jpeg

Second UAE showed SL that they are region or local state not country. According to flag ceremony rules. Flags of other nations are flown at same height. State and local flags are traditionally flown lower

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Yeah i had pay for visa when i went to emirate back 2013

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/04/20134311339927893.html

Look at how the hairy beasts lost. If I want to enter their backward country, no visa needed for what, a month? But the hairy beasts need to pay us the big bucks if they want to step their foot here for a second. We screen them for diseases. We screen them for crimimal offenses. We dont treat them like Westerners. They are below us. Canada, proud nation. I want Somalis to be this proud. We gave them some mercy after they begged for a decade and let their airlines come here a few days a week. This was the same policy we had even before the visa row. Nothing changed on our side.

Somalis need some self respect like the proud Canadians.

This port deal is a bad deal. Let's tell it like it is and kick those hairy beasts out.

The SL government took bribe get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending