Where is the congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I'll congratulate you guys when that money makes a difference to the people who count in Somaliland. It could go the way of the Turkish Mogadishu ports deal where the contracted money went into off shore accounts.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
so farmer boy port money will go to silaanyo/hj
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Is this about the port @waraabe because a foreign company/country managing the busiest port after Mogadishu is nothing to congratulate. I wouldn't be surprised if Mogadishu port was owned by the Turks.

This is bad news. This isn't good news.

You took the words out of my mouth, they rented for peanuts.
Rental port of Berbera for thirty years, Commission signed $ 15 million .. Cash ten million , five million for the pull boats Boats

If Silaanyo was atheist and secular he would have never allowed this to happen. Atheist/secular people have self respect than to allow foreigners manage their national assets. DP World probably called them "akhi" and started to read some hadith and Silanyo got wet. I doubt a bribe was even given to the old geezer to sign this deal. Their Arab charm was enough for him to bend over

I remember when DP World entertained their dream to manage Canada's busiest port in Vancouver and the minister at the time told them to f*ck off for even dreaming about that. He was visibly offended.

Why can't Somalis have self respect like Westerners?

15 million, I'm not hating but a man in the Maktoum royal family, spent 6 million on his daughters birthday party. they should've shortened the contract and asked for more than 15, 20- 25 to be exact, i think they used the pirates as an excuse to cheapen the Real price.

In Djibouti port, Dubai paid 5 billion in investment and building of 500 warehouses, look at us any Somali business can pay this money and rent it. Cheap very cheap people.

Last edited:
Only atheists and secular Somalis in government should be negotiating or look at deals. They are the only Somalis of sound mind. They will not let emotions cloud their judgement. They will look at the facts and the cost benefit analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending