Where is the congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Cheer everything Somaliland or Puntland or you're a hater! Make rape jokes daily about South Somalia and you're hilarious. Hey throw in a few jokes about terrorist bombs killing innocent people in South Somalia too everyone will say "ma'quul wallahi, Masha Allah". You people are sick fucks. Signs out for life. I hope you die of dysentery and worms after someone sticks your obese good for nothing heads down a disused toilet.

Kowdheh,

I agree. :nvjpqts:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Cheer everything Somaliland or Puntland or you're a hater! Make rape jokes daily about South Somalia and you're hilarious. Hey throw in a few jokes about terrorist bombs killing innocent people in South Somalia too everyone will say "ma'quul wallahi, Masha Allah". You people are sick fucks. Signs out for life. I hope you die of dysentery and worms after someone sticks your obese good for nothing heads down a disused toilet.

Why bring up Puntland into this? When did Puntlanders made fun of rape in South Somalia? :what1:

I'm side eyeing you for this. I'm offended because I don't condone nor do my people condone rape jokes any sort of form.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Congratulations, @waraabe
upload_2016-5-11_6-19-52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.