WHERE IN ISLAM DOES IT MANDATE FGM?

IS FGM TRULY AN ISLAMIC PRACTICE?

• Total voters
Abu Dawood (5271), al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and al-Bayhaqi in al-Shu’ab from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcision in Madeenah, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

@Tukraq what avout this saheeh hadith

Tukraq

VIP
Abu Dawood (5271), al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and al-Bayhaqi in al-Shu’ab from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcision in Madeenah, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

@Tukraq what avout this saheeh hadith
Like I said above fabrication as reviewed by Islamic scholars, there are many hadiths made by the kufar who try to pass it off as sahih
Anyways
“ the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled, according to UNICEF, that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions and that it is harmful and should not be practiced"”

Like I said above fabrication as reviewed by Islamic scholars, there are many hadiths made by the kufar who try to pass it off as sahih
Anyways
“ the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled, according to UNICEF, that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions and that it is harmful and should not be practiced"”
Now claiming hadiths to be false without proof is a slippery slope. Just cause u dont agree dont start with that shit.
Which hadith dont u support its chain of narrations

Tukraq

VIP
Now claiming hadiths to be false without proof is a slippery slope. Just cause u dont agree dont start with that shit.
Which hadith dont u support its chain of narrations
It was reviewed by Islamic scholars that all fgm hadiths were unreliable, but you probably don’t understand the nuisance of Hadith leave it to the scholars
“According to scholars “Grand Mufti of Egypt Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi declared that hadiths on FGM were unreliable”

Tukraq

VIP
No date on that letterhead.
No signatures.
All the somali ulema accept circumcision.
Too each his own. But underatand when people circumsize their kids they have islamic reasons for it. Not some shit they just do
That’s what I call low information muslims

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I think there’s a Hadith somewhere that says it’s better for women to be circumcised as well. But not the barbaric one we have in Somalia and other places in the world, but one that is recommended is basically equivalent of the male circumcision, that is, the removal of the clitoral hood.

But some schools of Islamic thought don't consider neither the male or female circumcision a religious requirement, and that’s perfectly valid in my opinion.
You are close, but I still cant give you my Heart Rating. Let me share some of my own knowledge with you.

Its not about cutting the whole clitoris off, but minimizing it. By cutting off the whole thing, there will be no enjoyment in sexual intimacy between a husband and a wife. Plus its Sunnah, meaning the girl should be able to decide for herself. She can choose when she comes of age if she wants it or not.

For men its Fardh, you wont be asked about it. They would just cut it off. No one is gonna ask about your opinion. You are gonna lose your outer skin, no question asked.

Trending