Where does the “cheap and clean” myth come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why even go back and forth? These are the same men who claim to want chaste pious women, then spill about their wattpad fantasies about western women who have body count as high as rappers. They don’t believe what they say. They want to hold us to some fake standards that they don’t truly believe in. My theory is that they make this shit up, so we can look undesirable to other men(though men don’t care about chastity as much as they claim they do). It’s okay faraxs, we aren’t going anywhere, so stop slandering us.
:axvmm9o:
Xalimos are the best y’all can get, so appreciate us and shut the f*ck up
:comeon:

There’s level to it honey. Nobody is insulting a whole ethnicity and getting away with it. Look what happened to Rageh for what he said about African Americans of all people. You’re being disingenuous right now.

:what:
Ok salafi imams are above all this and i don't have any example of an imam so I'll grant you that since it's such an impossibility. This was done and dusted by an older generation of women anyways

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
@Angelina The 2000s and 2010s were the dark ages for UK Somalis in general. (crime, drugs & poor image) Alx we are improving now and I don't hear any of those ridiculous stories anymore.
What made you stop being a Salafi? How different are the UK salafis from the Gulf ones?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Even in the club somali women stick by along somali men, don’t ask me how I know this.
Actual factual.

The average Somali guy is highly rated by a Somali woman in the club amongst non-Somalis. A Somali man has to go to great lengths to evade them because of the too close to home, don't shit where you eat rule.

I don't know where I got this information from, so don't ask for sources. All I know is that it is old.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
A Somali girl going out with a guy, everyone knows by word of mouth, all the Somalis know each other, and you're going to make me believe that it's easy to accept? Did you really believe that a Faarax is going to let his sister get fucked by a ajnabi ? Nothing less than that I saw brothers raiding their sister, with their guy. And the Somali community is judgmental, like you do something wrong you get frowned upon and I don't think a dad would let his name get smeared easily because of you.

It's only in Internet, in the real word every Xalimo in my city are very conservative and don't give a shit about others guys.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Guys who said that are mostly arab/south asians guys who have deep hatred of us in the past because most of their own "sisters" are the biggest s, go to any Western city with muslim population and you will see that, hamdoulilah we resist.

Here is a question for the social studies graduates / students: when has it become culturally acceptable, generational or era, for a Somali man, regardless of age, to say nasty things to a Somali lady? I am curious.

Mozart

You need people like me
Here is a question for the social studies graduates / students: when has it become culturally acceptable, generational or era, for a Somali man, regardless of age, to say nasty things to a Somali lady? I am curious.
When Somali’s in the UK made it normal to insult each other in an attempt to pander to other groups. Lockdown exacerbated the problem

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You dont see reverts marry Arab or Paki women in droves if were honest. You dont see afghan, iranian or arab women in Turkey marry old turkish men. It’s sad but truth is Somali women are easier accesible to get married too than arabs,kurds and pakis if we speak about the muslim community.
Lies 🤣🤣🤣

If Somalis stop using it, nobody would know it. Also, people should not try to explain its meaning. This community needs to learn to stay clear from negativities. I gotta tell you there is too much negativities in social media. Faraxs and xalimos need to stop airing laundries outside.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
A Somali girl going out with a guy, everyone knows by word of mouth, all the Somalis know each other, and you're going to make me believe that it's easy to accept? Did you really believe that a Faarax is going to let his sister get fucked by a ajnabi ? Nothing less than that I saw brothers raiding their sister, with their guy. And the Somali community is judgmental, like you do something wrong you get frowned upon and I don't think a dad would let his name get smeared easily because of you.

It's only in Internet, in the real word every Xalimo in my city are very conservative and don't give a shit about others guys.

Aegon aka Elyazz not trolling but spitting the truth?????

IMG_7794.jpeg

you faaraxs love spreading this lie another delusional abdi told me it started in canada. The truth is "cheap and clean" even sounds like a fob term and if ajnabi men call somali women that why do we only hear somali men say it? you guys made it up to stop somali women from marrying out but it's not working
200.gif

When I said, I call some of you xalimoids because you are easily programmed, you have no self though and can only think in groups. You 💩 posted me, but here you are proving my point yet again. How many times are you going to walk into my mental traps, before you can admit to yourself. That you’re only capable of arguing from a place of emotion and not logic. You make me feel terrible for going so hard on you

It isn’t a promise. Learn your deen. Allah says that about how if someone commits Zina and doesn’t repent, their marriage contract isn’t accepted. Seriously you have people like you who know nothing about their religion trying to interpret the Quran.
actually it is and here is why…

“It means that the vulgar women are suitable for vulgar men and the vulgar men are suitable for vulgar women. And pure women are worthy for pure men and pure men are worthy for pure women. In this last verse the common principle is stated that Allah Ta' ala has created a connection between the people of the same nature.”

This principle in western culture is called the law of attraction, you attract that which you are because Allah is just.

Islam is a religion of logic and reason, that’s why highly educated people join its fold.

But the khawaarij cult that you followed aka “Salafis” does not permit free thought for its brain dead followers. who are made up of lost sheeps and outcasts, who majority are women just like Dajjals followers. What can I say women love evil in all it’s forms.
If good men or women are never tested with a bad spouse, care to explain Nabi Nuh, care to explain Asiyah? Care to explain why we are told that our marriage can also be a test from Allah?
I always wondered why you kept comparing women of our generation, to those blessed by Allah and sometimes tested with calamities.

Now that you have admitted to being an ex khawaarij follower, I see where you get that from.
Going to a khawaarij mosque out of your own free will and choosing to marry an Excon bum. Is not a test from Allah
but the most foolish application of one’s own free will.

Lol, it doesn’t when brainwashing and obsession with Salafism and Abu Khadijah comes into play. Your Inability to understand how youth and stupidity can make people lose their minds or commit mistakes with regards to women is interesting. If it was a young man making a mistake, you’d make excuses. Those girls were mostly younger than 22 btw.
They are khawaarij who keep rebranding themselves from wahaabiya to salafiya.

I believe in accountability maybe that’s a foreign concept to you.

If torture, drugs or hypnosis are not involved then it cannot be brain washing, it’s technically manipulation.

And as someone who studies dark psychology, manipulation follows a rigid system.

It’s impossible to manipulate someone the first time you meet, the longer you stay in contact the more they open up, the easier it becomes to manipulate them.

step 1. The subject must be intrigued before anything else can take place.

Step2. One must gain Rapport with the subject and obtain as much information as possible. To later use to manipulate them by using their own language, phrases and interests.

All of the above steps take place with consent and btw it’s also impossible to manipulate someone who is not open to suggestion.

there are more steps but this gives you enough evidence. to disprove your false victim hood mentality.
[/SPOILER]

No it doesn’t go against the ‘promise’. We have Asiya the best of mankind who married a man worse than any bum or ex drug dealer, yet Allah promised her a house in Jannah. Learn your deen before chatting shit.
Are you comparing the pharaoh the most powerful man of his time. To broke Ex cons straight out of jail, do you even think before you write?

Also, we know that in Islam, your past sins are wiped away.
Unless you’re Andrew Tate right? You’re such a hypocrite.
Those women were brainwashed Salafis who were marrying into the Salafi community. There is no proof that they were Zaanis and the like. They were dumb. That is it.
You keep calling a khawariij cult Salafi, do you have no shame. Or are you still brainwashed by their ideology, to use your own words.

Majority of khawaarij cult followers are Zaanis, criminals drug users Alcoholics and closeted sexual deviants.

I personally don’t pay much attention to what people say but what they do, and every Khawaarij I have met was an absolute munaafiq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending