Where do you intend to go this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Its not. all it takes is practice, chat to your parents, siblings and friends in Somali.. you can even practice on yourself at home and make sure you start writing as well, that was one mistake I did. I just assumed the spelling wouldn't be that hard.

My parents are lowkey turrible with this. They kinda forget they need to correct me on this shit so I decided yesterday to outright never speak English to them again. That way the only thing they hear is my broken somali and have no choice but to correct me. Taking my L but gotta do it. Only friend I can talk to lived in Somalia for a large chunk of his youth and he's pretty traumatized from his daqan celis days. Even though he's incredibly fluent he doesn't like speaking the language :chrisfreshhah:

How do some of you not speak Somali? I wasnt born back home, and I speak it fluently, so do my siblings even the youngest whos 5.

I thought it was common sense 2 avoid street food and be cautions with resteraunts in 3rd world countries :icon lol:

Camel milk sounds disgusting ngl I'd avoid it. but camel meat is delicious

You people are disgusting :kodaksmiley:

Resorting to books written by white people to learn Somali :kodaksmiley:

If you want to learn Somali, go to a Somali speak Somali around the house and go to Somali populated areas. Immerse yourself in the language. Live life as if you lived in Somalia itself

Camel milk is bomb ngl

I hate regular milk :susp:I've had goats milk before and that's nasty to ick. It's weird i love goats cheese and all other regular diary products but i can't stand milk itself.

Come to think of it, I've tried camel milk in the gulf when I was younger. I can't remember the taste but I remember hating it lmaoooo

I hate regular milk :susp:I've had goats milk before and that's nasty to ick. It's weird i love goats cheese and all other regular diary products but i can't stand milk itself.

Come to think of it, I've tried camel milk in the gulf when I was younger. I can't remember the taste but I remember hating it lmaoooo
Goat milk is trash, I live regular milk though

I remember drinking camel milk every night back in Eastleigh :ahh:

Apollo

VIP
I'm going to be in South Africa, Cape region.

But it is work related and I will be there for a while. My summer will be cold (17C) as it's on the other side of the world.

Nowhere, I'll be in my 120 deg weather and make at least $2k more than I make now. My goal is to add a savings of $6k to my savings over the three summer months inshallah. That's if I don't have to take a class.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending