Where do you intend to go this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Yeah sure is last time i went i split my time with arabsiyo and hargeisa which was alright. What month you going? One of my dads cribs is at jigjiga yar so im prob going to stay there. Couldnt go last time to boroma due heated tribe beef between gudurbusi and my sub sub sub sub sub clan lol

Properly after ramadan. Lol between Arapsiyo and Hargeisa, you need to widen your horizons. I made connections in every city,
in Borama we even had our own local guide.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Properly after ramadan. Lol between Arapsiyo and Hargeisa, you need to widen your horizons. I made connections in every city,
in Borama we even had our own local guide.
I wanna go out east like burco or las anood when i go next. Man arabsiyo was boring only 8 hours of electricity and a hole on the ground as toilet made me more humble tho

Bohol

VIP
I wanna go out east like burco or las anood when i go next. Man arabsiyo was boring only 8 hours of electricity and a hole on the ground as toilet made me more humble tho

Hole in the ground is common everywhere Lol. Burco is alright, nice cheap hotels to stay in with good Wifi, also they have
great restaurants if that is what you are into. I can't comment on Las Anod since I never stayed
there only transit.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hole in the ground is common everywhere Lol. Burco is alright, nice cheap hotels to stay in with good Wifi, also they have
great restaurants if that is what you are into.
meh the restaurants alright not really a fan cause they food gave me constipation had to drink nasty shit called caano geel

Bohol

VIP
meh the restaurants alright not really a fan cause they food gave me constipation had to drink nasty shit called caano geel

Rule number 1: Never drink local untreated raw milk and tap water when you are new. Drink bottled water and eat in restaurants
with good hygiene, that way you will avoid food poisoning. I learned my lesson from 2015, so I didn't repeat it in 2016.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't see any arable or prized land. All I see is vegetated mountaintop that your entire Isaaq, let alone a regional backwater, could not domesticate and make productive even if they had 1/10000 true work ethic and sacrifice.

Waaba badow waxaan wallahi; you know you are from ground zero when every green dhir appears to be a "nimco".

:damn::deadosama::snoop::trash:

Bohol

VIP
@Prince of Lasanod Don't hate. It is a hotspot for tourists from around the world, everyone knows Daalo is prized.

You are just mad no one is visiting Las Canod :lolbron::hemad:

Somalia-1103-0222_large.jpg

Rule number 1: Never drink local untreated raw milk and tap water when you are new. Drink bottled water and eat in restaurants
with good hygiene, that way you will avoid food poisoning. I learned my lesson from 2015, so I didn't repeat it in 2016.

You risked getting TB, my nigga from untreated milk. LOL.

I don't see any arable or prized land. All I see is vegetated mountaintop that your entire Isaaq, let alone a regional backwater, could not domesticate and make productive even if they had 1/10000 true work ethic and sacrifice.

Waaba badow waxaan wallahi; you know you are from ground zero when every green dhir appears to be a "nimco".

:damn::deadosama::snoop::trash:

We're all Somali brother, no need for qabyaalad :banderas:

That applies to cow milk not camel milk. With camels though (specially infected ones
from Saudi Arabia) you risk get MERs. Thankfully there is no MERs in Somali areas.

Ah my bad. I just assumed you ment cow milk when you were talking about being untreated. I drank about 1L of camels milk a day whilst I was back in Somalia and nothing happened to me. It was actually great for my health

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I learned this the hard way when I was there. I drank it one night, and the entire next day I was in shitting out my insides while in excruciating pain. I was running to the bathroom every 30mins. After awhile I just shitting out water. I felt so weak I couldn't leave the bed all day.

Bohol

VIP
I learned this the hard way when I was there. I drank it one night, and the entire next day I was in shitting out my insides while in excruciating pain. I was running to the bathroom every 30mins. After awhile I just shitting out water. I felt so weak I couldn't leave the bed all day.

Where was this? Mudug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts