Where did it go wrong for Colonel Abye?

sxb arsi oromos dad fiicaan weeyaan. somalia ha ku biiraan. they should be in somalia they fought alongside somalis in 77.
You guys only deal with boranas in Nageyle but Arusa never change from almost wiping out my entire family in 1900s and also in 2018 the qerro gangs in Jinicsane, Balbaleyti and other places.

Saxib Oromos and Somalis can never be one country.
These folks are like Abye youncant trust them.

you guys can barely be together in 1 country, with just somalis. ogaden vs isaaq, marehan vs hawiye in mogadishu, you guys even have insulting nicknames for each clan, b o o n for marehan, doqonkii for ogaden, idoor for isaaq, h u t u for hawiye, etc.

reer

VIP
you guys can barely be together in 1 country, with just somalis. ogaden vs isaaq, marehan vs hawiye in mogadishu, you guys even have insulting nicknames for each clan, b o o n for marehan, doqonkii for ogaden, idoor for isaaq, h u t u for hawiye, etc.
imagine being more useless than somalis. sucks to be you bruh. :deadrose:

@Abba Sadacha, what is this guy saying? Amhara are saying he is a very important POW. can you give us your viewpoint on this matter?

My Amharic is a bit rusty, but, honestly both sides are not to be trusted, both sides have lied and will lie, to further their goals and agendas.
i hope somali's unite and prepare what the unexpectable things coming soon.

the amharas getting a taste of their own medicine. they were the once who used to scheme and set traps for other foolhardy ethiopians to fall into. today tables turned and a proper number has been done on them. wait and see when the dust settles a tigray oromo alliance will emerge that will rule ethiopia for the foreseeable future and amharas will disintergrate and be forced for the first time in their history to become ethiopians before amharas
i thought tplf will secede their region. if they don’t i don’t see how our region will gain independence. why do you think it’s more likely they rule ethiopia?

Last edited:
We are all hoping for the fall of that Dictator bastard who saw himself as the 7th king of Ethiopia!! The only good thing he did was cracking down on Queerro terrorists other than that he’s a horrible politician.

i thought tplf will secede their region. if they don’t i don’t see how our region will gain independence. why do you think it’s more likely they rule ethiopia?
the real imperialists the west have no appetite foer broken up ethiopia and they have little time for pretend imperialists like the amharas. knowing that no single tribe can rule ethiopia by themselves democratically and their vision for a new ethiopia being open and prosperous that lives them with the only remaining option of tigre and oromo alliance. note here that the intransigent somalis are not even in consideration

the real imperialists the west have no appetite foer broken up ethiopia and they have little time for pretend imperialists like the amharas. knowing that no single tribe can rule ethiopia by themselves democratically and their vision for a new ethiopia being open and prosperous that lives them with the only remaining option of tigre and oromo alliance. note here that the intransigent somalis are not even in consideration
Some Somalis are being foolish, and haven’t learned from the early 90’s. The west is fighting for their loyal TPLF servants who absolutely massacred Somalis and Muslims and acted as their vassal. That’s what they want back.

It is the height of ignorance to think this is not about their subjugation and yet some fight for it. If the West wins they will not allow secession or any kind of independence, that is foolish. They want their gas and their puppets will continue where they left off.

inshaAllah they will lose.

TPLF took a big risk leaving their mountain cover. It is likely they will be encircled and decimated by drones. Let’s not forget Eritrea coming in from the north cutting them off from retreating there.

West is kicking their propaganda into high gear.

Last edited:

Trending