Where are the yibirs originally from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Fair point.
I disagree about the Egyptian thing due to, again, me seeing more evidence saying otherwise and DNA analyses, but we are all different and have different opinions alhamdulillah, it's what makes life interesting.

Allah knows best.
Don't be an ignorant suugo-pseudoscientist like @Amun and see the light. The DNA analysis was a lie. This is from the crocodile's mouth (the DNA research):

"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.5cef42d9bf57

With this quote alone, I could disregard the whole study. They admit to it themselves that this is a lie. Let's not forget that Abusir is filled with foreigners.

"Importantly, there is evidence for foreign influence at Abusir el-Meleq. Individuals with Greek, Latin and Hebrew names are known to have lived at the site and several coffins found at the cemetery used Greek portrait image and adapted Greek statue types to suit ‘Egyptian’ burial practices.
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694?proof=true&error=cookies_not_supported

Here is the opinion of a Ph.D. in Egyptology that worked for both the Cambridge and British Museum. Dr. Ashton also has an MA in Greek history, so she actually knows the difference between caucasians and Africans.

This is her opinion on the fake DNA research:

The sample size is very small; it is limited to a single area; it covers a period of over 1000 years; the majority of the sample was taken from Late Period to the Roman Period, so it really isn’t possible to extrapolate to earlier periods. All of these limitations are, if I recall correctly, cited in the full paper.
The sampling was heavily flawed. So, I don’t really see that the study is worth trying to rationalise.
http://kemetexpert.com/dna-from-kemet-does-it-really-have-all-of-the-answers/#comments

Join me nacalaa!!:lawd:

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Don't be an ignorant suugo-pseudoscientist like @Amun and see the light. The DNA analysis was a lie. This is from the crocodile's mouth (the DNA research):

"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.eaab62101b46

With this quote alone, I could disregard the whole study. They admit to it themselves that this is a lie. Let's not forget that Abusir is filled with foreigners.

"Importantly, there is evidence for foreign influence at Abusir el-Meleq. Individuals with Greek, Latin and Hebrew names are known to have lived at the site and several coffins found at the cemetery used Greek portrait image and adapted Greek statue types to suit ‘Egyptian’ burial practices.
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694?proof=true&error=cookies_not_supported

Here is the opinion of a Ph.D. in Egyptology that worked for both the Cambridge and British Museum. Dr. Ashton also has an MA in Greek history, so she actually knows the difference between caucasians and Africans.

This is her opinion on the fake DNA research:

The sample size is very small; it is limited to a single area; it covers a period of over 1000 years; the majority of the sample was taken from Late Period to the Roman Period, so it really isn’t possible to extrapolate to earlier periods. All of these limitations are, if I recall correctly, cited in the full paper.
The sampling was heavily flawed. So, I don’t really see that the study is worth trying to rationalise.
http://kemetexpert.com/dna-from-kemet-does-it-really-have-all-of-the-answers/#comments

Join me nacalaa!!
Very, very interesting.
I'll have a look and examine your sources, and read up on this using other sources too, and come to my own conclusions.
I'm not sure why I was so vehement against your point in the past, though. The concept of Somalis possibly being related to or descended from Ancient Egyptians isn't ridiculous.
Even if I do end up agreeing with you, it doesn't make me a "Hotep" though (stupid name imo), it just means that I would possibly agree with you on this specific point :gaasdrink:

DeathWish

Very, very interesting.
it doesn't make me a "Hotep" though (stupid name imo), :gaasdrink:
Where's the dislike button?
full

I‘m not claiming anything! When my whole Qabil is called “Yibir“. Yibir means in Somali Hebrew! And I look like Arab and Pakistani people so it‘s normal that I get confused and ask where i‘m Originally from. Or not?

Balqees

So you sought knowledge and advice from here. You are not “Yibir” and leave these people alone, they’ve already suffered under nomadic geeljires and nothing positive will be said about them on this board. Who will you be next week? Let me guess!!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Where's the dislike button?
full
Sorry awoowe, I just have some creative differences with you and your little clique :manny:
If something like that is going to have a name, it's going to be Somali-centric, not anything else :birdman:
As you know, Somalis lie at the centre of this world, and everyone else revolves around us.
It is this arrogance that has resulted in infinite success and prosperity for us :trumpsmirk:

Balqees

So you sought knowledge and advice from here. You are not “Yibir” and leave these people alone, they’ve already suffered under nomadic geeljires and nothing positive will be said about them on this board. Who will you be next week? Let me guess!!!

Why the hell would I post a long post of a qabil that i‘m Not????
Balqees

the f*ck

DeathWish

Sorry awoowe, I just have some creative differences with you and your little clique :manny:
If something like that is going to have a name, it's going to be Somali-centric, not anything else :birdman:
As you know, Somalis lie at the centre of this world, and everyone else revolves around us.
It is this arrogance that has resulted in infinite success and prosperity for us :trumpsmirk:
Listen warya, I'm trying to convert you! Don't get funny ideas and flip the script on me. @Amun and @Bahal are Somalicentric and all they talk about is IQ and the alleged"inferiority" of our neighbors. A Hotep is someone who is in sync with nature and does not deny his pharaonic ancestry. Being a Hotep is a privilege! It is just a shame that a young bright individual such as yourself just can't see that.:mjcry::meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
Listen warya, I'm trying to convert you! Don't get funny ideas and flip the script on me. @Amun and @Bahal are Somalicentric and all they talk about is IQ and the alleged"inferiority" of our neighbors. A Hotep is someone who is in sync with nature and does not deny his pharaonic ancestry. Being a Hotep is a privilege! It is just a shame that a young bright individual such as yourself just can't see that.:mjcry::meleshame:

Alt-Right Cushites > confused anti-science delusional Hoteps

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm sorry that your attempts at evangelising to me aren't going well :kanyeshrug:
I've always been a tough sell, you will need to really hit hard with your points and convey to me what perks I will have if I join your little secret society.
If all goes as you plan, then I want perks like a guaranteed sarcophagus for my body to be stored in upon my death :lawd:

I‘m yibir and so my family are. I see myself as a normal Somali. But I look like a proper gulf Arabian girl i‘m Very light like Arabs and I got very straight hair like Arabs. I got Asian eyes like Indians/bengalis. People always mistake me with arabs or Pakistani. People always get shocked when I tell them that i‘m full Somali. There is a Somalian Hawiye girl in my class she asked me what qabil i‘m But then when I told here that i‘m Yibir she was shocked and told me that yibirs are originally from Israel or Saudi Arabia.

i never saw an ugly yibir in my life most of them are pretty , why you just don't take your DNA so we could solve this long mistery of were yibir originated from maybe you can take your brother DNA because you will only find out you MTDNA which will not give us any clue about were yibris are originated from so any one of your brothers or cousins take there Y-dna so far ?

Yibirs were never be jewish you should read about the book of futuuh alhabasha Yibir was fighting along with ahmed Bin Gazali aka gurey Yibir was the the fourth clan that joined the fight after mareehaan , hawiye, gari , and bartire , go back to book of futuh alhabasha every one who is saying yibris are jews

DeathWish

I'm sorry that your attempts at evangelising to me aren't going well :kanyeshrug:
I've always been a tough sell, you will need to really hit hard with your points and convey to me what perks I will have if I join your little secret society.
If all goes as you plan, then I want perks like a guaranteed sarcophagus for my body to be stored in upon my death :lawd:
Join now and get:
  • A 30% discount on your sarcophagus
  • A 10% discount for your pharaonic garb
  • A free cat
  • And a free Ankh t-shirt
il_340x270.1232037123_6jft.jpg

@MerchantOfMogadishu the discount codes and gifts will be emailed to you shortly!

Welcome, my brothers!!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Join now and get:
  • A 30% discount on your sarcophagus
  • A 10% discount for your pharaonic garb
  • A free cat
  • And a free Ankh t-shirt
il_340x270.1232037123_6jft.jpg

@MerchantOfMogadishu the discount codes and gifts will be emailed to you shortly!

Welcome, my brothers!!!
  • I want a pyramid to go with my sarcophagus :gucciwhat:
  • 10% is barely a discount, 30% minimum my man :gucciwhat:
  • I already have a cat :gucciwhat:

• That shirt says "Know thyself", that gives me flashbacks to a user we had on here :gucciwhat:
I am a very hard to please customer and I have to say so far it's a no from me :gucciwhat:

DeathWish

Behold the Ankh-Right:

Every movement has their extremities. So, do you want to join? I believe I have the remedy for your obsession with IQ and Bantus. Join me and change your depressed worldview to a natural one!

Apollo

VIP
Every movement has their extremities. So, do you want to join? I believe I have the remedy for your obsession with IQ and Bantus. Join me and change your depressed worldview to a natural one!

They are my literal intellectual opposites. They are pro-Bantu, I am anti-Bantu.

Civilization in Africa was brought by the Hamites (proto-Somali people). The tropical West-Africans never developed civilization on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending