Where are the yibirs originally from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m yibir and so my family are. I see myself as a normal Somali. But I look like a proper gulf Arabian girl i‘m Very light like Arabs and I got very straight hair like Arabs. I got Asian eyes like Indians/bengalis. People always mistake me with arabs or Pakistani. People always get shocked when I tell them that i‘m full Somali. There is a Somalian Hawiye girl in my class she asked me what qabil i‘m But then when I told here that i‘m Yibir she was shocked and told me that yibirs are originally from Israel or Saudi Arabia.

You need to do ‘ the Aliyah’. Why even bother want to care knowing Somali origin or live in a shithole like Somalia when Israel is there for you huuno.:cool:

Last edited:
I‘m yibir and so my family are. I see myself as a normal Somali. But I look like a proper gulf Arabian girl i‘m Very light like Arabs and I got very straight hair like Arabs. I got Asian eyes like Indians/bengalis. People always mistake me with arabs or Pakistani. People always get shocked when I tell them that i‘m full Somali. There is a Somalian Hawiye girl in my class she asked me what qabil i‘m But then when I told here that i‘m Yibir she was shocked and told me that yibirs are originally from Israel or Saudi Arabia.
Wow take a chill, no need for a novel on ur appearance and features. :ohreally::mjswag::westbrookswag:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Shalom, my fellow Hebrew Israelite.:rejoice:
Yibirs are one of the original Bani-Israel and they originate from Palestine. Us Hebrews are the descendants of Prophet Isaaq (AS) and the cadaan people that live their today are imposters. Feel free to ask any more questions.

We wuz kingz and shiet

Yibirs are one of the original Bani-Israel and they originate from Palestine. Us Hebrews are the descendants of Prophet Isaaq (AS) and the cadaan people that live their today are imposters. Feel free to ask any more questions.
Are you yibir too? And why was our sheikh Muslim if he was Jewish? And why are some saying that we are banu hanifah clam? Subhan Allah i‘m So confused. And why are soma yibirs dark and why some very light like my family?

The handful of Yibir I have seen in real life look just like other Ethiopians and Somalis. You aren't Jewish, but confused Ethiopians.
I know really dark skinned yibirs too but my family is very light and doesn’t even look African. So how can we be Ethiopian? When we don‘t even look African or black

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Are you yibir too? And why was our sheikh Muslim if he was Jewish? And why are some saying that we are banu hanifah clam? Subhan Allah i‘m So confused. And why are soma yibirs dark and why some very light like my family?
No, I'm not Yibir. You don't need to be Yibir to be a Hebrew. There is a difference between Bani-Israel and Jewish. Jewish is a religion and Bani-Israel are a people. Prophet Musa (AS) was a Bani-Israel but he was also a Muslim.

The people that are saying that the Yibir are Banu-Hanifah are just making things up just like how the Isaaq and Darood clans claimed to be Bani-Hashim (Prophet Muhammed's (SAW) lineage).

SO is the yibir a made up story? No i don‘t think that it‘s a made up story we even got a own language but i can‘t speak it. And we are lighter and look more different than the other africans. I feel like yibirs are not qureidhi but are banu israel. :)
No, I'm not Yibir. You don't need to be Yibir to be a Hebrew. There is a difference between Bani-Israel and Jewish. Jewish is a religion and Bani-Israel are a people. Prophet Musa (AS) was a Bani-Israel but he was also a Muslim.

The people that are saying that the Yibir are Banu-Hanifah are just making things up just like how the Isaaq and Darood clans claimed to be Bani-Hashim (Prophet Muhammed's (SAW) lineage).
s

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's a hypothesis.

Another theory is that Yibir were ancient Jews who in a strongly Muslim country became the low castes among Somalis.[19] Some Yibir state that they are descendants of Hebrewswho arrived in the area long before the arrival of Somali nomads, and that the word "Yibir" means "Hebrew".[19][20]

Despite their putative Jewish origins, the overwhelming majority of the Yibir, like the Somali population in general, adhere to Islam and know practically nothing of Judaism. Their rumored Hebrew origins has been offered as an explanation for the Yibir occupying a subordinate position in Somali society.[21][22]

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The ramblings of a madman

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Wait, you're not yibir?

Are you saying all Somalis are descended from Bani Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending