When will somali girls stop embarrassing us on curious cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20181029-053605.jpg
Screenshot_20181029-053724.jpg
Screenshot_20181029-053808.jpg

Thats it reer UK are on a life long embargo, she wants to be fertilized kulaha

damn you can read well thats exactly what happened. And the funny thing is that Madow who was mocking somali girls half of his followers are somalis but hardly follow any of them. Uk somalis are cancer.

Sarcasm much :comeon: and yes reer UK are cancer

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I take it she likes non-Somali men? Yo @NA9 keep fighting the good fight. One day, your dreams will come true! Keep on fighting sista! :pachah1:
she likes? how long you been on here? shes stalking them now probably asking every nigga on cc "would you date a somali" hence why shes hurt by this thread :mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
she likes? how long you been on here? shes stalking them now probably asking every nigga on cc "would you date a somali" hence why shes hurt by this thread :mjlol:
I don't follow the lives of unimportant people here sister. :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I've never said I want to date an ajnabi wallahi you niggas need to stop lying on me:gucciwhat:
Yo what if someone quotes you right now? What can you say fam!? How will you deeeeaall?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I've said that mathow niggas are the sexiest people on earth ngl but I stated many times I would only marry or date a Somali:hillarybiz:
If you think they're the sexiest, why won't you date em? :pachah1:

If I thought Latinas were the sexiest, you damn well know I'd be down in the nearest Taco Bell choppin salsa with a banging mamacita!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts