When will somali girls stop embarrassing us on curious cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How embarrassing. I remember this Barwani chick I was talking to a few years ago. I quickly asked for her twirra account (because that's where they tell on themselves). I scrolled down to find her cc was full of Madows and she had dated one in the past. I raised my hands in the air and thanked Allah for showing me the skeletons in her closet:rejoice:. Then I blocked her; good riddance.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
How embarrassing. I remember this Barwani chick I was talking to a few years ago. I quickly asked for her twirra account (because that's where they tell on themselves). I scrolled down to find her cc was full of Madows and she had dated one in the past. I raised my hands in the air and thanked Allah for showing me the skeletons in her closet:rejoice:. Then I blocked her; good riddance.

Qashinka ku tuur waxaas oo kale. Avoid Xaaliimos who dated blacks in the past by any means necessary.

Show them hostility that will teach them instead of showing love like some stupid dayuus
Exactly! white women got them hung on trees for generations and every other race of females would call them adoon in the bedroom. Other race of women never chase black men! black men chase them to have light skin children and get rid of their shitty features.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

she likes? how long you been on here? shes stalking them now probably asking every nigga on cc "would you date a somali" hence why shes hurt by this thread :mjlol:
Reer uk somali women inherited the ugly gene pool along with the self hatred gene that popped out of the blue. Any abdi that is even remotely interested in marrying a somali girl are better off finding one in the US or Canada.

:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They even ask Somali guys if they’re into Somali girls on CC.. it’s so embarrassing..

Twitter xalimos are not real Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending